Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: technical skinning question

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I like to dj by ear and have been doing it for years. This software is great however all the added help takes alot of the fun out of mixing since it's way too easy to look at the bpm, the visual beat meter, and the sync button. I'd like to still work on my mixing abilities.

I've made some skins that have the beat meter removed, the sync button erased (although still pressable) and the color of the bpm readout changed. But still need some minor revisions.

1. Where do the color code numbers come from and how do I use them? ie- #64FH57 etc..
(blue, or red names seem to work etc. but photoshop color values similar to #3456TF4...etc don't)

2. can I remove functions out of the sotware somehow such as the sync button?
(I'm not sure if deleting the code out of the xml works, or at least I'm not doing it right)

Any techie that could help me would be praised!!

thanks

Mensajes Thu 14 Dec 06 @ 12:25 am

the color codes are abit weird, havent quite made sense of them, but will check some more..

As for removing features from the skin, yes, thats possible ;)

You can make a more die hard dj skin with less features if you want, and some are already made, and available for download in the skin section :)

Mensajes Thu 14 Dec 06 @ 1:04 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)