Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: HELP CONFIGURING TCCD

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I burned the timecode for cd's. And , it's playing through my speakers. I configured the timecode mode on VDJ. I checked off the cd , smart cue , master tempo , and browser track settings. Then I set 4.2r1 to ASIO mode ,and I made sure my computer settings we're also set to HERCULES AUDIO. Also made sure the HERCULES panel was checked off on ASIO mode. I hit the audio config button , and I got no signal. But, my cd decks was in sync with VDJ. The software looked to be in good response time when I scratched on my cd decks. Also, I still was'nt getting any audio. I only got signal sound from the TCCD , am I doing something wrong? Or am I not setting something right?

Mensajes Sat 30 Dec 06 @ 5:57 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Sat 30 Dec 06 @ 6:01 pm

Read SkyFXL's guide.

Also make sure you get 100% timecode quality signal, when you hit auto-config in VDJ timecode setting.

For CD mode use, choose SMART MODE, and turn OFF anti-skip and browser track (might be off by default).

If you dont get 100% signal, when all of the settings are correct, this may be due to the signal into the Hercules being too loud (Hercules dont have a volume slider for inputs).

So, if you are using Pioneer CD players (CDJs 800/1000) or Denons (3500/5000) the signal is too lound for Herclues. You need to open the mp3 timecode file in a wave editor, and lower the volume by -13db.

That way it will work great;)

Mensajes Sat 30 Dec 06 @ 6:25 pm
Ok , I've set everything to your configs. It seems the problem could be my volume. I own Denon 3500's , but.... I need details on how to conigure the volume , where do I go to apply this? I have no clue!

Mensajes Sat 30 Dec 06 @ 8:14 pm
get audacity

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

and open the timecode file

then reduce the volume - 13db

-9 db

and -6db

then save a copy of each

burn a cd at each of these levels

see which one works the best :)

Mensajes Sat 30 Dec 06 @ 8:19 pm
Im really having a problem tyring to save the project in Audacity! It won't let me export as an mp3 file.

Mensajes Sat 30 Dec 06 @ 9:17 pm

Mensajes Sat 30 Dec 06 @ 9:30 pm

Export as WAVE file (Wave PCM windows)

And burn the wave file to AUDIO cd

;)

Mensajes Sat 30 Dec 06 @ 11:07 pm
Alright , i got the encoder. I managed to do everything as you said. I burned three different copies ,-13db, -9db, and -6db. I tried each one and they all work. But , each one one has this beep to it that is pretty loud. If I adjust the volume on the console it does go down. But , then im not getting the volume I want. Also , the signals are at 100% but they constantly fluctuate , on all cd's. Was'nt sure if that was supposed to happen.

Mensajes Sun 31 Dec 06 @ 12:01 am
no thats not spose to happen

Mensajes Sun 31 Dec 06 @ 12:10 am
Yeah ,was'nt sure if that was supposed to happen! But , it only changes percentage when I try to scratch.

Mensajes Sun 31 Dec 06 @ 12:14 am

What you need is 100% quality and seems you have that.

And it WILL go down each time u scratch :) thats all natural.

What do you mean by loud beep ?

Are you hearing the timecode signal in your speakers ?

If you, you have something set up wrong.

Mensajes Sun 31 Dec 06 @ 12:16 am
Yes the timecode in my speakers.

Mensajes Sun 31 Dec 06 @ 12:22 am
0n your volume control mute the output of the line in

:)

Mensajes Sun 31 Dec 06 @ 12:24 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
skyfxl wrote :
0n your volume control mute the output of the line in

:)

It means only use the "recording" mode for line in and mute the "listening" mode of it

Mensajes Wed 03 Jan 07 @ 1:15 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)