Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Automix Beat Sync Problem

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djkikePRO InfinityMember since 2004
When MK2 pluged in, in mode WDM (No TCV's), automix don't sync beats, so automix is unuseful. Didn't happen with 3.4 version.
Problem dissapears if i configure MK2 in ASIO, but some music LAG appears each few minutes.

Mensajes Mon 01 Jan 07 @ 12:55 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Mon 01 Jan 07 @ 1:06 am
already got it installed 9.0c. Notebook is brand new

Mensajes Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 10:17 am
ok try this

lower your proformance tab a wisker

and on proformance chosoe "autolatency"

then choose asio "mk2"

gluck :)

Mensajes Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 1:40 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djkike wrote :
already got it installed 9.0c. Notebook is brand new

There are three releases of 9.0c and don't always count on a 'Brand New' laptop having all things up-to-date. Your DirectX should be 4.09.0000.0904 if it is up-to-date. Also, can look at the DirectX files tab in the dxdiag and see if you have files from 12/2006.

Mensajes Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 8:58 pm
i dont know how to find this number 4.09.0000.0904 . my control panel is just nvidia and shows vesion c...

Mensajes Wed 03 Jan 07 @ 9:10 am
go to run and type dxdiag

all the info will apear on a popup :-)

Mensajes Wed 03 Jan 07 @ 12:21 pm
I checked and seems i already have the latest version...another idea?

Mensajes Wed 03 Jan 07 @ 3:37 pm
did you try Autolatency? :)

and what do you have on the main options for beat matching

Mensajes Wed 03 Jan 07 @ 3:42 pm
I had the same problem.

the problem was that I installed just 4.0 and wasn´t mixing right , unistalled and installed all the versions that I have ( from 3.0 ) and it worked fine.

I hope ive explained my self right and helps :D

Mensajes Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 7:07 pm
Im having the same problem, when i hit the sync button, it just lines the cbg's up, but not the beats. Older versions I didnt have the problem. How do u get the older versions, and install everything again, because i did have to wipe out hard drive back in Nov because of viruses. thanxs..

Mensajes Sat 06 Jan 07 @ 11:36 pm
i tried lot of configs. I think is a kind of but in 4 version (not present in 3 version)

Mensajes Sun 07 Jan 07 @ 12:15 am
DOG31969 wrote :
Im having the same problem, when i hit the sync button, it just lines the cbg's up, but not the beats. Older versions I didnt have the problem. How do u get the older versions, and install everything again, because i did have to wipe out hard drive back in Nov because of viruses. thanxs..

Yes, the default skin action did change in 4, however, go to the keyboard shortcuts and there is a sync_nocbg action that you can assign to a keyboard key OR you could change the skin to use this action.

Mensajes Sun 07 Jan 07 @ 12:28 am
what is "no cbg'

Mensajes Wed 10 Jan 07 @ 10:42 am
CBG - computer base grid -- it's the square/rectangle blocks you see before the wave form.

Go to the CONFIG, Keyboard shortcuts and read the SYNC and SYNC_NOCBG entry and there difference.

cstoll

Mensajes Wed 10 Jan 07 @ 1:56 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)