Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: problems with id3 and titles

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ive been doing some searching and whatnot about this but i havent really found a concrete answer. ive got the correct info for all my id3 tags, but vdj sometimes decides to give a song its own title or artist, or omit info. i got several beyonce tracks that it somehow accredits to beyonci, and when i look at the track's id3 tag, there is nowhere the program couldve got the information from. however, all of my file names are just the song title, with the artist and other stuff in the id3 tag.

now, i tried changing the file name to artist - title, but that didnt change anything. what can i do beyond manually renaming all of the files in vdj to get it to show the right title and artist?

on a related note, some of the song times have an exclamation mark at the end. whats up with that?

Mensajes Wed 10 Jan 07 @ 8:05 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The exclamation mark could indicate a possible problem in the song. POssibly bad rip
Don't know why TItles would ot appear as you entered them. I have never experienced this. Possibly soneone may have an answer. Sorry

Mensajes Wed 10 Jan 07 @ 11:39 pm
the answer is to make vdj have full id3 support! that would solve all of the problems people are having when switching over from other programs or have a huge music collection! i love this program but the browser, record case, and tag reading and writing need to improve!

Mensajes Mon 15 Jan 07 @ 2:44 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)