Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: napter with vdj

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I signed up to napster today. I tried using vdj with it but I'm having problems. Napster works fine on their program as far as downloads & also playing those tracks on vdj. Searching songs on the Napster database through vdj works fine too. But when I download a track I pick....it asks for my login, I put it in then it says connecting to Napster.....then it shuts vdj down totally. The first time I downloaded a track it did do it....you even saw the progress of the download. But when it finished it wouldn't play it. It said error. I figured it might be because I had a old version of wmp. So I updated that & now this is what happens (vdj shuts down)

Any ideas?

thanks

Mensajes Fri 12 Jan 07 @ 8:40 pm
Try logging on to Napster First, then opening VDJ and try it that way. I don't go online while djing, but I can check it out Sunday and get back to you.

Mensajes Sat 13 Jan 07 @ 12:25 am
Sorry that didn't work. Any other ideas? Does anyone have success with this using 4.2?

Mensajes Mon 15 Jan 07 @ 10:58 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hi guys another newbie here for yas - ive been a dj longa than a sabre tooth tiger so bear with me would ya, it appears to me with all the computer dj programmes out there that i have come across & used VDJ must be the dogs bollocks for us djs, but i need your help first before i commit a bit of wedge & effort to this programme will vdj pick up on all my id3 tags ie:- artist/title/bpm/time/year/genre because ive got an awful lot of files to remember if it dont, cause it appears on the screen shot vdj it only picks up artist/title/comments, any help guys loads of grats' - Tayla

Mensajes Sat 20 Jan 07 @ 2:16 pm
You were answered in your previous thread, please try to only post a topic once.

Mensajes Mon 22 Jan 07 @ 3:30 am
ahye el bumber : )

Mensajes Sun 11 Feb 07 @ 8:54 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)