Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: DAC USB Error

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Dac Usb Error
I am at a loss, I am tryin to install my DAC on my system and when I plug it in I get Unrecognized Device. No matter what I do I can't install the drivers. When I turn the DAC2 on I get the 3111 then it turns off like it is supposed to. I think this is an error as the DAC 2 is not recognized as a Windows device. Any help, I know there have been others with this same dilema

Mensajes Mon 15 Jan 07 @ 8:11 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Mon 15 Jan 07 @ 10:17 am
Sky it has nothin to do with the Drivers. The problem is that Windows is sendin an error that this is an unknown and/or malfunctioning device. Now I am gonna try the DAC back on the Dell that it was workin on when I took it off Friday. I have tried all kinds of stuff ie. removin the USB from windows and lettin it reinstall the USB drivers and such. Now it was seein the device as a DAC yesterday but I never got the drivers installed. today it is an unrecognized device.

Mensajes Mon 15 Jan 07 @ 11:24 am
unregonised device in human speak means

missing driver or currupt driver

if you look on the device manager page you will see a little yellow icon asking you to install it

right click and press update driver and choose that driver file now hopefuly it should now work :)

as the dac is a human interface device it doesnt always need a driver , it can be picked up with out it but give that a shot ,

could be a snapped cable or damaged usb port aslo.

Mensajes Mon 15 Jan 07 @ 11:39 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
discobrian24 wrote :
Sky it has nothin to do with the Drivers. The problem is that Windows is sendin an error that this is an unknown and/or malfunctioning device. Now I am gonna try the DAC back on the Dell that it was workin on when I took it off Friday. I have tried all kinds of stuff ie. removin the USB from windows and lettin it reinstall the USB drivers and such. Now it was seein the device as a DAC yesterday but I never got the drivers installed. today it is an unrecognized device.

brian, load the drivers. Matter of fact, with the DAC you should install the drivers before you connect the DAC to the machine.

Mensajes Mon 15 Jan 07 @ 5:20 pm
Sky I tried all that and I am tellin you there is no yellow question mark, it is showing as Unknown Device and when I try the drivers it says Windows can't find a better driver for this device, however there aren't any drivers installed nor will it let me install. I have tried this on several USB ports and every time it is coming up as an error and/or malfunction.

Mensajes Mon 15 Jan 07 @ 9:31 pm
on all ur pcs?

because if thats so could be a damaged dac

Mensajes Mon 15 Jan 07 @ 9:45 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
skyfxl wrote :
... could be a snapped cable ....

If you've allready tried this then it's certainly a damaged unit. Send it back and get a pair of BCD hehehe ...not recomended.

Mensajes Mon 15 Jan 07 @ 10:20 pm
3 days ago it worked on a different pc. I am gonna try it again on another PC. It really doesn't matter if I get it working as I really only use my MK2 and X-Session. I will let you know.

Mensajes Tue 16 Jan 07 @ 12:02 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)