Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Mac release

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Do Mac customers, if they advise VDJ staff upon purchase, get the Mac version of program when it is released. I am in holding pattern and considered getting VDJ Pro and using bootcamp to get feet wet with platform, but dont want to spend $600....

VintageDJ

Mensajes Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 7:36 pm

If you buy the PC version now, you will have the MAC version for free yes ;)

Mensajes Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 7:51 pm
amazing :). Just made my day. Thanks

Mensajes Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 8:18 pm
Atomix "Corporate Staff" and "Teamers" like Norway have all confirmed this to be the case since the release of VDJ 4.0 back in August[?] of '06.

FREE Mac "cross-grade" for owners of VDJ Pro when it becomes avaiiable.

The question now is "when will it be available"? It hasn't even gone beta yet! =(

On a happy note, I LOVE seeing ALL of the current Mac users and/or windows "switchers" in waiting, longing for the Mac version. I've said it many times, when the Mac version drops and the TCV issues get resolved, the avalanche among PROFESSIONAL turntablists and dj's will begin!

I'm standing on top of that snow covered Atomix/Numark & VDJ/VV mountain ready to break the first piece of ice that will trigger that avalanche. ;)

Mensajes Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 6:26 am
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I am a recent switcher too from pc to mac. I can't wait for the mac vt version!!

Mensajes Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 6:53 pm
HOLA SALUDOS A TODOS USUARIOS POR AQUI

Mensajes Wed 14 Jan 09 @ 2:18 pm
QUIERO COMPRAR LA NUEVA LAPTO MAC PRO 17'' CREEN QUE TRABAJE MEJOR QUE WINDOW POR QUE AVECES WINDOWS SE TRAVA EN EL LA MEZCLA DE VIDEO SI ACEPTO CONSEJOS DE LOS USUARIOS DE MA SALUDOS DJNANDO DE SAN DIEGO CA.

Mensajes Wed 14 Jan 09 @ 2:21 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djnandos wrote :
HOLA SALUDOS A TODOS USUARIOS POR AQUI

Hola saludos a usted.

Hello greetings to you.

djnandos wrote :
QUIERO COMPRAR LA NUEVA LAPTO MAC PRO 17'' CREEN QUE TRABAJE MEJOR QUE WINDOW POR QUE AVECES WINDOWS SE TRAVA EN EL LA MEZCLA DE VIDEO SI ACEPTO CONSEJOS DE LOS USUARIOS DE MA SALUDOS DJNANDO DE SAN DIEGO CA.

Hable por favor inglés aquí o usted puede fijar en el foro español. Gracias;)

Please speak english here or you may post in the spanish forum. Thank you;)

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/12/Spanish_Forum.html

Mensajes Wed 14 Jan 09 @ 2:30 pm
xonorPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi. Hola.

Tenemos un mini-foro de mac en español
We got a mini-forum for mac users in spanish

HERE_AQUI

Many of spanish languaje people, was saying they want a spanish forum for him.
Wyworg and me decide to create a special post to help castillian mac users, till we are more.

Now i'm spending a lot of time in that forum.

Excuse me friends, i'm trying to help him.

Mensajes Wed 14 Jan 09 @ 5:39 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)