Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: yo skyfxl - taylas back

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hi mate, been lookin through some posts come across one or two you may be able to help clarify? (1)read there maybe an updated version coming out this year would you know if this will identifie all id3 tags that we have discussed or (2) will the plugin "vdj database updater" suffice for what i need. thanks for any advice that you can give - the weekend is here-ugly people alert > Tayla

Mensajes Fri 26 Jan 07 @ 11:58 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
its a requested new feature
the vdj database updater should help it builds databases out of id3 info

Mensajes Sat 27 Jan 07 @ 1:57 am
this features has been requested a long time ago.

i've been told it would come out in 4.0

well it's 4.2 and still nothing.

it can read id3 tags, it just doesn't show you what it read unless you right click and select "file info"

DJ Shahar
www.djshahar.com

Mensajes Sat 27 Jan 07 @ 11:47 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
thanks for the replies,still debating on splashing the wedge, ( more like when then if ) this programme has got me hooked! just to dammed lazy to redo all those files, thanks for mentioning the right click bit, been there dun that, need file info in my face for the type of bars & clubs i work.

if anyone has not read my previous posts with skyfxl the problem is i need all the tags to show on screen because of all the different venues & music that has to be played,if you know of THE BIGG MARKET & QUAYSIDE in NEWCASTLE, ENGLAND, you know where im coming from.

unfortunately the programme im using just now mixmeister has got this down to a fine art, type in a genre it will bring it up / specific year up it pops and so on if matching year with whatever style you are looking for it will do the biz, but it cant and wont be able to match vdj.

once again cheers lads > Tayla

Mensajes Sat 27 Jan 07 @ 9:28 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
you can add comments to files and virtual folders to organise music into genrers and venus

Mensajes Sat 27 Jan 07 @ 10:07 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)