Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Notepad function

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

PuttePRO InfinityMember since 2004
a small notepad to write down things.. tips of new tunes,phonenumbers,Birthdays from the audience. Name of the once who just got married on the wedding party - always forget that...etc.....

Mensajes Mon 16 Aug 04 @ 7:18 pm
well...
windows kinda have a notepad there for u... and its easy to just use that one, to enter girls phono-numbers, and new tune tips etc... ;)

Mensajes Mon 16 Aug 04 @ 7:58 pm
PuttePRO InfinityMember since 2004
I want to see it all in only one view..

Mensajes Mon 16 Aug 04 @ 8:11 pm
where do you have room for that in the vdj screen? (or would it be a nice sliding thing on the side of the screen like in the browser area? where all that's entered is saved directly into an xml file, so you can't lose it by closing it...)

Mensajes Mon 16 Aug 04 @ 8:46 pm
keyonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
never seen that in a dj program but that's an interesting idea.

bpm pro had a thing that would save a list of the history of all the searches one did. found that helpful so I could keep track of songs i didn't have that folks requested so i could go out and buy, thus didn't have to write down that moment.

Mensajes Mon 16 Aug 04 @ 11:50 pm
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hello there....
I think it's not a problem to minimize vdj for a while and type it down on windows notepad.
that's what i do.

but vdj could make this thing in the browser.
like the samples and the effects.
Just one more button in the row nearby the other six.

Mensajes Tue 17 Aug 04 @ 5:37 am
now that's smart thinking, djjb!
I'm not sure 'how bad' we need this feature, but if it would be in there, that's the way to go I guess...

And then on the left of that screen there would be a list kinda like the playlists with the dates you've written something, or did a search, so you can easily look through them later.

Mensajes Tue 17 Aug 04 @ 12:19 pm
hmmm... thinking about it..
if there where such a feature, it could also work as a "next singer" list for karaoke jokeys...

but - still... notepad in windows sure works too ;) lol

Mensajes Tue 17 Aug 04 @ 12:51 pm
So that you can choose if you want to make a note, or a karoake-next-singer-list.

If you choose the last, it displays the next singer name on the tv screen in between the songs...

lol... just taking it all the way now... :)

Mensajes Tue 17 Aug 04 @ 3:24 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I prefer in that case to use notepad or word and switch between VDJ and notepad with "alt"+""tab".

Mensajes Tue 17 Aug 04 @ 3:28 pm
keyonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
having notepad open might take take less resources than Word.

Mensajes Tue 17 Aug 04 @ 6:05 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)