Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: X-fi Platinum Help

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi,
My friend i Dj with in the club start usng virtual dj and i was amaze by the timecode vinyl with video I been using rane serrato so i thought ill try virtual dj. Im currently using trial version of Virtual Dj 4.2 wanted to try it and make sure hardware works before buying the profesional version. I using trial with and X-Fi platinum and Virtual Dj timecode vinyl borrow from my friend. The problem is cant figure out the timecode. Timecode quality 0% and "no timecode signal found" but i can hear the timecode vinyl playing on my mixer. I been trying to figure this out the whole day and i dont want to buy the pro version if its not gonna work with my setup.

Here my Specs
2 tech 1200M3d
X-Fi Platinum
Vestax PMC-05 Pro
2.4 core 2 duo
4 gb ram
700 gb Hardrive
ati x1950 pro

Mensajes Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 8:36 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
have you tried autolatency on proformance options?

how large is the wavform on your timecoded window?

Mensajes Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 11:01 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
You need to set your soundcard to MUSICAL CREATION on your setup modes. This will let you use ASIO as it should.

But for now I will help you to have one channel working. Sorry but It took me 6 months to figure it out all options on this cards to be 100% working with VDJ, and all this info is available now for registered profesional users.

So after you setup this soundcard as MUSICAL CREATION, you also need to set the REC input to the channel you want to use. for example LINE2 or AUX2. You need to select this also in the REC windows selector on the MUSICAL CREATION MODE mixer.

Well, that's all, let me know if you need more info to do your evaluation.

Mensajes Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 11:52 pm
My soundcard is set to musical creation and my rec input is set to line 2 and set to musical creation mode mixer and still now working

Mensajes Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 11:58 pm
the latency is also set at auto and i dont see any waveform

Mensajes Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 11:59 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
I'll a bit busy... but please send me a helpdesk request to e-service. I can take a look for a solution today.

Mensajes Fri 02 Feb 07 @ 6:50 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)