Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Herc Mk 2 Jog wheels

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi all. Noob here,just got my MK2 and am having problems with the jog wheels.
I have diligently looked thru the forums and also tried the hercules site but havent found an answer,so Im giving this a go.
In the manual for ther MK2,(Manual on the Hercules site) it clearly states in a diagram that in advanced settings you can disable the jog wheels. When I open my version of the MK2 mixer,the GUI is different.
Mine has 2 boxes under advanced, CROSS FADER LOCK and CROSS FADER CURVE.
Where has the JOG WHEEL SETTINGS gone?
(Pasted from manual)

Jog Wheels Settings: Here you can select whether to enable both jog wheels (default), or
disable one or both of the jog wheels.

Why would they remove a feature like this ,or am I being very thick?

I hope someone can offer some help please (other than purchasing the Pro version and using the DJ Cel mapper ), I could sell one of the kids,but missus wouldn't be happy after I spent this months food money on the MK2)
Thanks all

Mensajes Wed 07 Feb 07 @ 3:37 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
im afraid this is only controlable via the mapper , which only works on pro

there is a discount for the mk2 here discount
the software was a free gift to get you started as such and the money went into the hardware.

Mensajes Wed 07 Feb 07 @ 12:28 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
CelticStones wrote :

In the manual for ther MK2,(Manual on the Hercules site) it clearly states in a diagram that in advanced settings you can disable the jog wheels.

In my manual is not write and in any case is possible only with PRO version and DJCel mapper.

Mensajes Wed 07 Feb 07 @ 1:42 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)