Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Laptop owners try these settings

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

If you are having high Cpu usage try disabling the automatic internet time updating in your time settings. Also if you are using Virtual Dj for Karoke try disabling write combining in your Video settings. This should allow Nvidia video card users to use Video acceleration on their laptops . Also set both monitors so they have the same settings.

Mensajes Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 6:50 am
thanks for that

one of the topics that has a sticky is entitled selected guides setup performance hardware and more....it's by norway and includes input from skyfxl and others.....

there is a lot of info there on all the most common topics.....latency, tcv/tccd,controllers, generic tweaks you can implement to stop pop clicks drops

many of the tweaks have to do with eliminating processes and services that use up CPU,and i recommend that you try some of those items, as they are free and only cost a little time .

in my situation i don't run a strictly no frills setup, if i did my processes would be lower, i think you can go as low as 22 if you can forgo internet,printing and external drives......

my point is ,do all the tweaks you can, and then add ram if possible. adding ram is not a panacea,it WILL NOT cure all computer ills.....

if you like to view the performance window in taskmanager (the "knight rider" screen) you can make that a standalone in the taskbar

Mensajes Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 12:28 pm
Guys can you provide the link for optimizing laptop pc.
DJ Angel S

Mensajes Sun 18 Feb 07 @ 12:35 am
right now i'm slamming a door on my hand as a distraction so that i don't say anything bad....lol

Mensajes Sun 18 Feb 07 @ 1:28 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
DJ ANGEL S wrote :
Guys can you provide the link for optimizing laptop pc.
DJ Angel S

look at the top of the general forum for a list of tweaks and guides

Mensajes Sun 18 Feb 07 @ 1:36 am
What does this mean.

Mensajes Sun 18 Feb 07 @ 1:36 am
now i'm slamming the other hand.....hope i don't have to start on the feet.......

Mensajes Sun 18 Feb 07 @ 2:03 am
Thank You

Mensajes Sun 18 Feb 07 @ 2:13 am
Simon
This did the trick. The dac 3 is now connecting more frequently.
DJ Angel S

Mensajes Sun 18 Feb 07 @ 3:13 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)