Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Continuous Playlist

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have just downloaded a trial version VDJ. I like the way it allows you to import itunes play-lists and even lets you drag itunes tracks straight onto the deck. However, I can't seem to find any way to set up a continuous play-list that mixes tracks. I have downloaded the manual and flicked through it quickly, but can't se anything in there either. As a dance teacher that DJs and gets on the floor this would be an essential feature. I manage this with itunes, but would like to be more professional.

I have found a closed topic on this subject, but it was not properly answered. It said that you use the auto-mix button at the top, but this only does what it says...auto-mixes the tracks already on the decks. It does not work through the play-list automatically. You still have to drag each track onto to decks. I will be very surprised if such a sophisticated software cannot perform this basic function that is available on most DJ software, even the free stuff.

Mensajes Thu 22 Feb 07 @ 6:32 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
that is incorrect sorry , it automaticaly loads the next song onto the software

press the wand logo to start automixing tracks . in your playlist
it will automaticaly mix bettween all the tracks until the end of the playlist which you can repeat automaticaly if you want to aslo.

Mensajes Thu 22 Feb 07 @ 7:25 pm
he's right.....

it's a great feature when yer out there on the floor directing traffic and doing dbl duty as an mc.......

Mensajes Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 1:35 am
i really liked the bit .....when you said be more professional.....if you are a dance teacher that's great.....if you want a way cool way to sync songs up and get as close to autopilot as you can get yer @ the right place..........

Mensajes Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 1:43 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)