Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: looking for constructive critisism

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I posted this in the general forum with not much response. maybe I'll have better luck here

so...

I Got a MkII on 3-19-07 as a gift. i think I know how to use it ok. this is the first mix i have done EVER. Besides just learning. i can hear some things i want to work on but i'm sure there is a lot that i can't hear. help a beginner out, will ya?

http://www.esnips.com/doc/a48f1e88-3c32-4097-b7b2-d4b13f713bdc/my-first-recorded-DnB-mix

ps

please dont suggest i use the beatmatch/lock feature I prefer to use my ears.

Mensajes Tue 03 Apr 07 @ 6:40 am
The mix sounds ok to me even though I don’t listen to that kind of music. However, you brought some songs into your mix too loud. You also could have let some songs play together a little longer. When some songs are played together, a vibe is created that enhances the mix. Consequently, you don’t allow for that to happen.

OO

Btw. I listened to the entire mix, and I’m looking forward to critiquing your next mix ;)

Mensajes Tue 03 Apr 07 @ 2:16 pm
thanks a lot! Thats great advice

I think I will be making one every 2 or 3 weeks So I can practice then evaluate myself

Mensajes Tue 03 Apr 07 @ 9:54 pm

Mensajes Wed 04 Apr 07 @ 12:12 am
Like I posted before, I don’t listen to the kind of music you mix so I don’t know how much you can value my opinion. Your mixes need a little more variety—most of the music sounds repetitive. You should also consider using other transitions in your mixes.

OO

Mensajes Wed 04 Apr 07 @ 7:48 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)