Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: I need help

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I don't know anything about mixing music but I love music. I have the virtual dj pro and bought the xp10's. I have an Ion computer mixer but both players are only coming out of channel 1. I don't know how to set anything up to make the sound of scratching better and need some direction. Please help!!!! Oh! and right now I can only hear the music in the headphones but it won't come out of my computer speakers. How do I fix that????????????? I don't understand how you can create chirps and other scratch sounds with the cross fader and I really want to learn. I have watched the video tutorial and am amazed at all of the things you can do with virtual dj but how can I do them too???

Mensajes Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 2:28 am
Mine was a struggle at first as well. First in VDJ sound configuration go to controller and tick 'enable' under XP-10. Then in sound configuration select 'two cards' and for outputs you want 'first card/left channel' and 'second card/right channel'. There is one drop down menu here for each of the sound cards. Mine shows 'USB Speakers' twice, but each one is in a different spot on the drop down. Just make sure you don't select the same one for both cards. If they are the same, sound from both decks in VDJ will go out of the same output but both controllers will work. This still may not be enough. I find that Windows likes to set my XP10s at different volumes. Go to Windows sound properties (volume control) There will be a drop down menu to select the card you want to adjust. It will most likely show two XP-10s and one stock sound card if you have it. Mine shows 'USB Speakers' and 'USB Speakers 2' They won't clip at 100% volume, but I have mine at about 85% so I get 0db on my mixer when everything is level. Just make sure that both are set the same. At this point the controls may be backwards, go back to the controller setup in VDJ and tick 'swap' if needed.

Man... that IS a pain, hope it works!

There are a couple scratch videos posted here and on Youtube, just search XP-10

Mensajes Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 5:36 pm
i have atomix and i want to have new skins and new sound effect so when i start to download it i see that i chould have professional experiance ..i dont know how to have that .. can't i have the skins and sound effect without all that??? its so hard

Mensajes Sat 14 Jul 07 @ 10:43 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
its not hard :)

If u have purchased the legit software pls put in ur serial but if not do purchase it n become the registered user and u can have all that benefit:))

Mensajes Sat 14 Jul 07 @ 11:30 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)