Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: Missing Widescreen Skin

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

This is something that has probably been discussed at extreme length... SOMEWHERE in this part of the forum! But I'll be damned if I can find it so just a quick answer to a question would be most appreciated...

I downloaded, like so many others, the update to Numark CUE 4.0 (Virtual VJ v5) and was pleasantly surprised by the iclusion of some new full size screen skins, including one for widescreen monitors. Excellent. However, after having to reinstall everything back onto my machine (long story and ugly memories, I shall leave it there...), I was upset to discover that somehow those new skins had vanished. Yeah, I know! I have no idea where they buggered off to either.

The downside is, they appeared to be the official ones from Virtual DJ / Numark / Whatever, just like the original ones, just redrawn for the larger screen. And thats the skin I'm after. Not one of the myriad that can be found elsewhere on this forum, just the normal default ones.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Cheers.

Mensajes Fri 23 Nov 07 @ 4:31 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Fri 23 Nov 07 @ 8:34 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)