Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Denon DN-HD2500 and VDJ

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi everyone,
can anyone say, if VDJ will support the HD2500 natively in the future?

Greetings

Mensajes Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 12:19 pm
/bump ;)

Mensajes Thu 06 Dec 07 @ 6:36 am
Have a look around the forums, theres a good chance it may work with the 4500 driver, none of us have tried this though.

Theres a freezing issue with the 4500 under 5.6, we are waiting for a firmware upgrade from denon to fix this, although they say it's VDJ as reflex works ok. I think they are talking either way to resolve the problem. Anyway if you get a legit copy of VDJ try plugging the 2500 in and enabling the 4500 - let us know how you get on !

Mensajes Thu 06 Dec 07 @ 7:58 am
Hi,
the LEDs don't work with the HC4500 driver...
It works only with "General Midi" but without lights...

When will it be supported natively?

Mensajes Thu 13 Dec 07 @ 11:34 am
how did you get the DN-HD2500 to work with general midi? I could not control anything in virtual dj. Is there something else I have to do? anything to make sure the right commands are in the general midi selection?
thanks in advance.

Mensajes Mon 17 Dec 07 @ 12:32 am
hmm... there's nothing special..

1. Connect HD2500 to PC
2. Switch to MIDI Mode
3. Open VDJ 5 and select "General Midi" (if it works, there's a green outline around "General Midi")
4. Map the buttons
5. That was it

greetings

Mensajes Mon 17 Dec 07 @ 7:46 am
Thanks so much for the quick response. I really appreciate it. I have never done any mapping. There is a first time for everything. I will give it a try.

Mensajes Mon 17 Dec 07 @ 11:35 pm
I tried this and I have a new appreciation for people who have shared these maps. I had some trouble. I could not get wheels to work and it is tedious. Could I encourage you to share your map with me? thanks in advance.

Mensajes Tue 18 Dec 07 @ 2:57 pm
can't get my hu 4500 to see VJ

Mensajes Fri 15 Jan 10 @ 8:40 pm

Mensajes Sat 16 Jan 10 @ 1:53 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)