Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: echo indigo dj sound card

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

cebuPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi all, two weeks ago i had echo indigo dj sound card, install it and of course i follow all the instructions that were provided with the software. anyway the vdj sofware did not work with the indigo dj at all. when i play a song the jogwheel spin very slow and the sound is sqeauling i end up returning the indigo dj card. and now i've got a brand new echo indigo dj that i just finish installing into my laptop and it is the same problem from the first card. when i click config. sound card, indigo dj or the sound card on board the on board card works perfectly but i click back to the indigo dj the jogwheel spin very slow and the sound is sqeauling. does anybody know how to fix this problem? thanks

p.s. according to this instructions when the light is on you are ready.

Mensajes Wed 24 Nov 04 @ 4:58 am
I have one and it does not squeal with VDJ
can you try it with another program?
it might be a bad card

Mensajes Wed 24 Nov 04 @ 6:10 pm
HELLO WIRELESS DJ, THIS IS THE SECOND ECHO INDIGO DJ SOUND CARD I'VE INSTALLED IN MY LAPTOP IN TWO AND HALF WEEKS. I AM FRUSTRATED AND LOST RESPECT OF THIS CARD THAT SO MANY USERS RECOMMENDED. AT SAME TIME I WENT AND BUY A AUDIGY2 NX AND INSTALL IT AND THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH THE SOFTWARE WHATSOEVER.

Mensajes Wed 24 Nov 04 @ 11:19 pm
i DONT understand? I had gotten one of the first echo indigo dj cards from Echo audio. it works perfect with all programs I have tried

vdj
pcdj
bpm studio

??

what kind of laptop are U running? maybe there is a compatibilty issue with the chipset? have you called echo?

I have used my echo on my dell insprion 2600 and an averatec laptop

you need to contact echo audio. Either the cards are all bad or there is something whack with your laptop is my best guess. the chipset on the laptop could be the problem. did U try Winamp ?

===

Contact Echo Technical Support

If you need further assistance, please feel free to email technical support using the form below, or give us a call at 805.684.4593 Phone Support is available M-F 9:00-4:00 Pacific Time.

http://www.echoaudio.com/Support/Contact.php

Mensajes Thu 25 Nov 04 @ 1:20 am
Hi wireless dj, i brought back where i got the indigo dj with my laptop and they install it for me and it is the samething of what i did. they finally go to the echo indigo dj site and they found out that there is a conflict or not compatible in regards of the chipset. they are trying to call the manufacture but no one answear. what i should i do now? is there a way of fixing this problem?

Mensajes Fri 26 Nov 04 @ 4:07 am
efire1PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi Wireless dj...... had the same problem... slow loading .. scratching sounds and garble... couldn't get it to work... finally got someone... it's a easy fix.... it's probably the ene pcmcia controller .. go to device manager under pcmcia adapters and take a look.. if it is go to Echoaudio.com.... download - other and you'll find a filter for it ... has read me instructions... one reboot and I was all set... I still can't get it to split the sound .. my headphones get the main mix and the headphone mix.. so I am working on that next...

efire

Mensajes Sat 10 Jun 06 @ 5:24 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)