Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: MIDI 1280x768

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
This is a very basic skin which delivers nice clear visuals with seperate and overlapping waves at the same time making it easy to see each track as well as verify your beatmatching. The basis for this skin is to let you focus only on the mix and your hardware. There is a hidden button to activate/deactivate timecode mode in the very center of the spinner, as well as a pitch reset by double clicking pitch%. Consider this a beta version. Thanks and enjoy.

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skin.html?id=4190

Mensajes Mon 21 Jan 08 @ 8:50 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
cool skin m8

Mensajes Mon 21 Jan 08 @ 9:38 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
yeah it is a nice Skin, Listen 2.

I think it would be alot better though if the Waveform and "spinners" where at the top of the skin, and the file section underneath.

But thats just my view.

Jimmy b

Mensajes Tue 22 Jan 08 @ 12:38 am
froggyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It's a very good skin for me .
thanks

DJNicod

Mensajes Tue 22 Jan 08 @ 10:41 am
small update coming: if anyone thought the waves were a little fast moving by default i adjusted the zoom buttons. Now the 1,2,3 buttons zoom a little more out and slows the speed down some, of course you can just move the slider on the other side waves to where you like and everytime you open VDJ it will save that position.

Mensajes Mon 28 Jan 08 @ 12:35 pm
Update I finally changed the default zoom amount and you can change it but using the red #2 in the wave panel.

Mensajes Sun 10 Feb 08 @ 6:46 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)