Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: NUMARK ICDX PROBELM

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

95 % of the time it works every time !!!!!

Having a couple of minor glitches with the Numark Icdx

Every now and then when i touch the platter on the unit after ive dragged in my next tune - it launches the video box and all the lights will light up on the icdx - and then virtual dj seems to get all confused as to which deck is playing which track - which in turn opens the box which says 'there is already a song playing on this deck - do you wish to continue.

At this point im never sure how to answer that question - ive clicked both yes and no - resulting in different outcomes - sometimes I get away with it - and others it will crash the system.

The numarks are all up to date with fiirm ware so its not that

Can any one help with this - is it down to LATENCY ????? - is this the sensitivity of the decks ???

Any help would be greatly appeciated

Thank you

Mensajes Tue 01 Apr 08 @ 5:38 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you are not using the video features of VirtualDJ - then Disable the video environment. Config -> Video Tab - Enable button - click to Disable.

Mensajes Tue 01 Apr 08 @ 6:15 am
Also, try changing the "Security" setting to "Always" in the Options tab.

J

Mensajes Wed 02 Apr 08 @ 12:44 pm
I have a pair of Numark ICDXs which I use with Serato. I also have the Cue software which I would love to use with my ICDXs but when I tried using Cue with the ICDXs I had major problems. For instance, I would be mixing for about 20 minutes and when I would try to make a slight pitch adjustment, the deck that I would be making the adjustment to would start playing really fast and become unresponsive to the command. One time it even started playing in reverse. I've heard other people on here with similar issues with thier decks and Cue. Have these problems been worked out yet? Please give me information or advice on how I can fix these problems because I really like Cue and I would love to use it with my decks. I use Serato right now which is very stable but I like the flexibility of Cue. Especialy the sampler. Any help would be much appreciated. (By the way I use a Dell Inspiron 1501 running Windows XP).

Mensajes Mon 22 Sep 08 @ 11:49 am
Andy,

Please make sure you have the latest version of CUE from the download center. The problems you describe sound like you are still using an old version. Also, make sure you have at least firmware 40 upgrade for the iCDX from Numark.

Mensajes Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 5:35 pm
I have the latest version of Cue and the updated firmware. Any other suggestions?

Andy.

Mensajes Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 9:22 pm
Don't know what to tell you then. I use the iCDX with VirtualDJ all the time and do not experience these issues. And you have been the first that I have seen to point out such issues with the latest version.

Mensajes Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 12:30 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
andyyorke wrote :
I have the latest version of Cue and the updated firmware. Any other suggestions?

Andy.

So to confirm you are using V50 firmware?

Mensajes Fri 26 Sep 08 @ 3:46 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)