Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: numark ttx 1 with TCV

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

PJayPRO InfinityMember since 2004
im looking to buy a pair of ttx 1s. just wondering if ill get a good qualinty signal with them. am i right in thinking that these decks do not have a ground wire and is it possible to use these decks in line level output.
also do you still get the needledrop feature with these decks (im also going to get a pair of ortofon concord DJ s)

Mensajes Sun 26 Dec 04 @ 3:43 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
from what i understand the ttx 1's are self grounded and do not need to be attached to the chassey, no reason the needle drop wont work at all these are a top of the line player...

Mensajes Sun 26 Dec 04 @ 5:03 am
I think the TTx is ground by the third cable in an electric plug. Yes, it can be used as phono and as line (switch).

Mensajes Sun 26 Dec 04 @ 10:20 pm
yo dude.. go for them.. theyre brilliant.

you described the same setup i have... i'd make a video for ya of them, unfortunately my laptop is away for repair at the moment :(

in order to set the TTX1's up with the TCV, you need to set the decks up to use the line out which bypasses the grounding and I get a 100% signal using this method

Because the TTX1's dont need a grounding lead then you cannot use the phono out of the decks and still recieve a 100% signal.. they will still work, just without a signal quality.

But having used both techs 1210s and these.. i must say i prefer these everytime =D

if ya want any more info on them gimme a shout XD

steve

Mensajes Tue 28 Dec 04 @ 5:46 pm
thanks steve for your reply

ive already got a pair on order :) should arrive thursday along with a delta 66 sound card. ive played on the 1210s before quite a lot so i nearly went for a pair of them instead, but after hearing reviews on the numark ttx 1s, i thought why not?

what stylus and catrides do you use to get 100% quality does scratching sound ok (no delay)

thanks PJay

Mensajes Wed 29 Dec 04 @ 1:47 am
i have a set of Ortofon Concordes (about 75 quid for the pair from djstore)

i havn't tried it with low latency just yet.. as im awaiting my laptop back from repair, and i'll be plugging it straight into my maya44 usb soundcard when it comes back =D

i do know that the ttx1's with ortofon carts gives a perfect signal =D

at the top of this forum is a vidoe from DJ Getdown showing of the scratching abilities of the software.. give it a look see.. its a damn impressive video.

also.. i do know that the needledrop feature works a treat as well =D

Steve

Mensajes Thu 30 Dec 04 @ 8:19 am
loubeHome userMember since 2004
I received my two Synq XTRM1 turntables yesterday, they also haven't got any ground wire, hope i can use them too with TCV's, because that's the reason i bought them :)

can't test it right now because i'm still waiting on my visa to purchase vdj2 and my maya 44usb hasn't still arrived at the shop :(

Mensajes Fri 31 Dec 04 @ 2:27 am
yay
finaly got a full setup.
i recieved my numark ttx1s yesterday along with a delta 66 and im very impessed, i didnt run into any problems at all.

I run the turntables on their line out setting therefore not requiring a ground connection, 100% quality so needle dropping funtion is working fine

Ive got my timecoded vinyl running with a latency of 2ms and its sweet. i cant hear no delay at all. ill probably try it on a latency of 1ms just to see if my setup can handle it but im not bothered either way

Thanks for a great program :)

Mensajes Fri 31 Dec 04 @ 8:28 am
are the Synq XTRM1 any good I am always looking for something different.

Mensajes Fri 31 Dec 04 @ 8:53 am
loubeHome userMember since 2004
I think they're very good, and i'm not the only one who says that, some people think the technics is defeated :) the only problem is that i haven't tested the Synq's yet with the TCV, within a month i hope to receive VDJ2 and my TCV's, then i'll sure let you know something about how the turntables work

Mensajes Mon 03 Jan 05 @ 10:53 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)