Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: smaller skins

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

is it possible to use the screen resizer to shrink any given skin to one quater of its original size?

meaning, sometimes when im working on some files, id like to use windows to drag songs to virual dj, but its cumbersome to keep having to use the task-bar. if vdj was small on the screen, then i can organise things better.

i realise that having vdj too small would make it awkward to use in a gig, but most of us do actually prepair songs and video BEFORE the gig, on home machines and laptops...

or maybe there is a skin designer out there who could make a skin that has the players and waveform only? (without the browser part)

Mensajes Tue 20 May 08 @ 7:54 am
Of course, if you can make a friend as well as your skin but you need the minimum resolution that has to have is 1024x768
which looks good

Mensajes Wed 21 May 08 @ 10:20 am
there is a skin for download that is 800x600, but i want smaller :)

ive tryed the skin resizer on Serg's Mix Station skin, but after 10mins of converting, vdj dosent load the skin !!

Mensajes Thu 22 May 08 @ 9:59 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
marksmolinski wrote :
there is a skin for download that is 800x600, but i want smaller :)

??? Even on small devices the typical resolution is 800x600 ? What are you using this for and what is the resolution you are going for?

You are most likely going to have to code one yourself.

Mensajes Fri 23 May 08 @ 5:24 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)