Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Vestax VCI 300

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

TerakorHome userMember since 2008
Hello, I was looking for hercules rmx but but compared with vestax the quality changes very much.
I was thinking in buy the Vestax VCI 300 that have a sound card but if I want to add 2 timecodes I have seen that I can´t because it does not have the sufficient inputs/outputs. This is true?.
So, if i can´t would be better buy Vestax VCI 100 + Maya 44 usb?
And is compatible Vestax with virtual dj?

Mensajes Sat 24 May 08 @ 8:32 am
Im waiting for the same answer.

Mensajes Wed 11 Jun 08 @ 2:54 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Going on what the overview spec tells you, it only has 1 RCA input.

Vestax VCI-300
# USB Port (Bus powered)
# MIC INPUT x 1
# AUX INPUT:RCA x 2 <------------------------------------ I think this will be for left and right channel
# HEADPHONES OUT x 1
# MASTER OUT:PHONE x 2, RCA x 2
# INPUT FADER CURVE CONTROL x 1
# CROSS FADER CURVE CONTROL x 1
# DIMENTIONS : 410(W)x43(H)x275(D) (Excluding knob height)
# WEIGHT : 3.2kg
# ADAPTOR (OPTION) : DC-9V 500mA

You may have to buy a Maya44 with this consle, but it looks nice though.

Mensajes Wed 11 Jun 08 @ 10:00 am
Hello, I was looking for hercules rmx but but compared with vestax the quality changes very much.
I was thinking in buy the Vestax VCI 300 that have a sound card but if I want to add 2 timecodes I have seen that I can´t because it does not have the sufficient inputs/outputs. This is true?.
So, if i can´t would be better buy Vestax VCI 100 + Maya 44 usb?
And is compatible Vestax with virtual dj?

I am sure more information and review of VCI 300 would be useful. Dj TechTools just posted a full review on the the vci-300 that you might want to check out.

http://www.djtechtools.com/2008/09/08/vci-300-reviewed/

Mensajes Mon 15 Sep 08 @ 11:33 am
Can anybody tell me
- is the Vestax VCI300 supported by Virtual DJ ?
- can I use the xml for the vci100 for the vci300 ?

I'm thinking of upgrading from VCI100 + Edirol UA25 to a VCI-300. It would help me a lot with setting up my hardware when playing in dark, small stinking party hellholes :D

Thx,
Gery

Mensajes Tue 16 Sep 08 @ 11:48 am
kkorposPRO InfinityMember since 2007
From what I read on DJTechTools review none of the existing DJ software supports the VCI-300 because it can't support the midi. The midi-signals this unit sends are TOO fast for all the other software versions out there. He did point out that there was some sort of work around with some special tool though.

I ordered my 300 the other day from PSSL and should have it this upcoming Monday since it has to travel from one coast to the other. I am really excited about it - even though there currently isn't video capability. I love my 100 and I can't imagine what the 300 will be like...as far as handling and the like....

Mensajes Wed 17 Sep 08 @ 3:45 pm

thinking of getting it too...

Did it work allright with VDJ?

Mensajes Mon 01 Dec 08 @ 2:20 pm

Mensajes Tue 02 Dec 08 @ 8:27 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)