Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Thanks Virtual DJ

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Thanks Virtual DJ team for an excellent product. I've been playing in a small club in the US for about 2 months now on weekends. I've been using Virtual DJ since day one of my residency there and have never had any major problems with it. I'm using it on a Dell laptop with 512MB of RAM, 1GHZ Pentium Processor and two sounds card with an external Numark mixer. The sound cards are basic. One is the internal Dell sound card and the other is Creative's external USB Mp3 sound card. I would like to upgrade my sound to the firewire audiophile soon. I play mostly POP, HipHop and some dance remixes. I don't do alot of beatmatching and mostly crossfade my tracks because I'm constantly playing different styles. The crossfading sounds good though and the music never stops which keeps the crowd happy. When I do beatmix the program makes it so easy. I've even had several compliments on my mixes and have Virtual DJ to thank for it.

Happy New Year!

Eric

Mensajes Fri 31 Dec 04 @ 7:56 am
Good to hear ;)
I use Virtual DJ at gigs 3 times a week also...

And I also play hiphop/rnb - and beatmix that kinda music ;) it possible too

happy mixing - and happy new year ;)

Mensajes Mon 03 Jan 05 @ 10:15 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)