Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Mac Skins

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

How much longer do we have to wait for some good quality mac skins that has the proper resolution in full screen mode? Cmon, you guys are killing me. I have a beautiful set up with icdx's and a 15 inch pro, but when my fellow dj's look at my screen, they rag on me about how cheap my program looks. Seeing that they all use Serato and I am the only Vdj guy, this does not go good for convincing them to switch. I need at least one good skin that would run full screen and keep its quality. ....Help me pleeease. How much longer?

Mensajes Fri 30 May 08 @ 1:24 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Take a look at DJ formats skins they have had a mac download for some time now and will fill your screen perfectly, will add more soon.

Mensajes Fri 30 May 08 @ 2:38 pm
Ok. maybe I'm the only one having this problem, but I don't think so. The skins look great before they are maximized. When in full screen, a few of them go beyond the screen from top to bottom but doesn't fill the screen from left to right. The others that do fill the screen are blurry and visually strenuous. The resolutions are 1440x900 for macs. I have yet to see matching quality to how the skins fit pc's, but if I can have only one skin that keeps it sharp resolution when maximized, and fills the screen properly I would be very happy. If there is one already, please send me the link, I have tried all that is offered.

Mensajes Sun 01 Jun 08 @ 7:28 pm
I'm in the same boat, I would love to have the default skin in full screen resolution.

Mensajes Mon 02 Jun 08 @ 5:34 pm
How much longer do we have to wait for some good quality mac skins that has the proper resolution in full screen mode? Cmon, you guys are killing me. I have a beautiful set up with icdx's and a 15 inch pro, but when my fellow dj's look at my screen, they rag on me about how cheap my program looks. Seeing that they all use Serato and I am the only Vdj guy, this does not go good for convincing them to switch. I need at least one good skin that would run full screen and keep its quality. ....Help me pleeease. How much longer?

The Mac skin version sux. I'm using a Mac Book Pro set at 1920x1200 and it looks like crap. I have tried changing it to a lower setting and it doesn't look any better. The other skins don't look any better. I've seen better resolutions on a PC then a Mac. Wha'd up wit that? Please fix!

Mensajes Sun 19 Oct 08 @ 9:49 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Mon 20 Oct 08 @ 2:02 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)