Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: ideas for you DLL programmers

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Working at the club last night I had some ideas.

1. why do none of the effects use the jog wheel? I mean, if you had a flanger, why can you spin the wheel and adjust the flange effect?

2. Can someone create an effect that gradually swaps the BASS of one deck to another? So, when you press the effect button, it will fade the BAss of the left deck all the way DOWN and the right deck to normal (mid positon). Then press it again, it wil fade the BAss of the RIGHT deck all the way DOWN and the right deck to normal (mid positon). I learned a trick from another dj last night. he beat matches but uses the EQ to mix by cutting the bass on the track currently playing. that way he has the bass on the left deck and the mid and trebile on the right deck and the downbeats do not conflict. This only works on a mixer that has Bass/Mid/Trebile on both decks not a shared one for both decks. Sure this can be done with the BASs knobs but I was curious to know if it could be automated?

Thanks DJ Pedro for that trick

3. We need fader start for the Hercules DJ console, can someone make an effect plug in for that?

Fader Start
A remote connector allows Fader Start operation from a mixing console. You can select Fader Start mode as follows:
Start Only - Player starts when fader switch is turned on.
Start, Stop - Player starts when fader switch is turned on.- Player pauses when fader switch is turned off

Mensajes Sun 09 Jan 05 @ 5:02 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Points 1 and 2:
Everything is possible with plugins but i need some help. I don't have any time to do what you would like.

If you are developers:
Now the plugins section has become very powerful so don't hesitate to come, ask questions and help. You have the possibility to download source code now if you are an experienced virtualdj user (it's my idea ;-) )

Mensajes Sun 09 Jan 05 @ 5:33 pm
@wireless

"bass on the left deck and the mid and trebile on the right deck and the downbeats do not conflict."

If you are beat matching in time there is no conflict, only possible doubling of volume in the down beats. However, the method is not new and does sound better when done properly.

vDJ allows you to do this easily using skins with the "fader eqs". To do what you want in point #2, simply define keyboard shortkuts that move the bass fader eq, one way or the other, including gradual movement if desired.

Mensajes Mon 10 Jan 05 @ 2:23 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)