Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Pitch and Tempo

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

dj_kikiHome userMember since 2004

First, sorry about my very bad English...

I am using Virtual DJ 2.01 (Cracked, but full version with all add-ons), and Traktor DJ Studio 2.51.
Both is THE BEST MP3 DJ software I ever saw, but here how I see the diference:

Virtual DJ is easier, and more fits, i feel like i'm actually work with my hands, and all is speedy and on 2 clicks far away... Traktor DJ Studio is... somehow... I can't explain... complicated for use. I have learned all tricks on both Traktor and VDJ, but VDJ is deffinitlevly better...

There is many things that Traktor have, and Virtual DJ don't. Many of them is not important, but ONE is important to me. For example, tempo in VDJ, it goes to +33 or -33, and there is no way to slide pitch and not speed or different. In Traktor, when i play for example Cher, and put PITCH on -2.4, i get a MALE vocal, not FEMALE, so, i can change vocals without changing speed. And it goes all the way to 100%, which in many cases it's not usable, but sometimes you want to fun right :)

So, can you make that one control (Pitch&Tempo) to be 2 different controls (Pitch himself and Tempo himself)???

Post some reviews, I want to know what other people thinks about this

Mensajes Tue 18 Jan 05 @ 1:36 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
You are in the official Virtual dj forum, with a "cracked" version and you ask for a new feature ...
Think about it...

btw.,The latest 2.06 is much inproved, and cost about only 100 euros.

Mensajes Tue 18 Jan 05 @ 2:00 pm
I am planning to buy Virtual DJ soon, but I have many problems between... It was not point on cracked, just I don't want to lie. Many of them are using cracked, and they say that they are using demo... I just want to know what people thinks about my idea?

btw on your btw (whaterever that means :) i know

Mensajes Tue 18 Jan 05 @ 2:05 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Ok, you're asking for a pitch shifter effect, yes this is missing from virtualdj, but you can use
a vst pitch shifter plugin for this ..

Mensajes Tue 18 Jan 05 @ 2:22 pm
Well, my idea was to implement that into virtual DJ, so that you can use that like a part of base program, not as additional effect. I see that this works also, but there is many many people who don't use effects, who don't want to use effects, who don't have strong PC's to use additonal effects, and at the end, if you implement that in future DEMO versions of Virtual DJ, there is bigger chance to someone who download Demo VDJ to like that program... Some people like that stuff, for you maybe it is not important, for me for example it is... there is many DJ's in the world, and not all of them work same, and not all of them have same taste for mixing music...

Second, where can I get that plugin? Is that plugin on this site, or somewhere else, and is it costs or it is free?

Thank you very much for your time and your advices, and I hope you will consider mine...

Mensajes Tue 18 Jan 05 @ 2:43 pm
There are MANY plug-ins available for full version users of VDJ. Once you purchase the software, just go to the download page and you will find them just waiting for you to download them for free.
AND, your suggestions and comments will carry much more weight if you are NOT using an illegal cracked version of this product.

Mensajes Tue 18 Jan 05 @ 2:49 pm
Btw=by the way....hehe

Mensajes Wed 19 Jan 05 @ 3:12 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)