Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Skins Development

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
An idea to divide the skin into pieces:

Skin name=" " version=" " width="" height="" number_sub_skins="2" > /* Main part of skin with browser */

sub_skin id="1" name="" group="" width="" height=""/>
sub_skin id="2" name="" group="" width="" height=""/>

Skin/>

////////////////////////////////////////////
Well what i'm trying to explain something like the pannel but for the skin. How does it work? You don't have 1 (xml+bitmap) in the archive but more and you only select sub_skins what you need in the skin (Idea of "Class" of sub_skins)
By default number_sub_skins="0" when VDJ starts so you can make compatible with "old skins"
Instead of "hide" you use "close the skin"

Mensajes Thu 20 Jan 05 @ 2:23 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Why not.
DJCel you have a lot of ideas.

Mensajes Thu 20 Jan 05 @ 4:36 pm
I think this sounds a bit like an idea I had a while ago and tried to suggest.

Are you trying to suggest splitting skins in to sub elements - like in there own windows??

E.G.
Browser and Playlist in one panel/window, which could be on a whole screen by itself
Effects in their own panel/window, on their own screen too.
Decks/Players in their own panel/window and on their own screen.

This way DJ's could setup VDJ as to their own requirements.
I'd love this.

Mensajes Thu 20 Jan 05 @ 6:40 pm
Yes that's it
//////////////////////////////

Moreover i discovered a new tip:
i put the browser on a new pannel and it works. But there is something strange that could maybe be improved by the dev team:
when i show the pannel with the browser, it is like iit was hidden by the update of the skin by VDJ. Indeed when i move the mouse above the pannel, parts of the browser begins to appear. Is it possible to always put the browser above the update...???

Mensajes Thu 20 Jan 05 @ 6:55 pm
DJ Cel - have you managed to get this idea to function, ie on seperate panels that you can arrange how you like?? If so can I see a skin or whatever you have got it working on?

Ross.

Mensajes Fri 21 Jan 05 @ 2:41 am
I'm using a lot of new things to improve skins but i can't for the moment divide the main skin as I said.
Well, i have created a skin which "share" the skin when you have two screens. On 1 screen, desks+mixer and on the other one browser. But it's on the same skin:2048*768
New example: you can do a skin with a empty background and add only pannels: pannel 1 for desk1, pannel, 2 for desk2, pannel 3 for mixer.You can also divide again mixer and so on (i'm testing that too now) But you always have a background

Mensajes Fri 21 Jan 05 @ 4:33 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)