Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: New to the Forums and Virtual DJ

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello, I recently downloaded the Trial Version of Virtual DJ and was happy with it and plan on buying it, but i was wondering if its possible to put it onto more then one computer when i buy it?

I have a PC and a Laptop that i use and a 500gb external HardDrive with all my music in it.

So is it possible for me to install Virtual DJ both into my PC and Laptop so i could use one for Practice at home and the other for gigs? Or can you only put it on one and the serial code/registration number wont work anymore.

also does it matter if i get the electronic delivery or postal delivery? I wouldnt want to buy electronic only to find out i could only download it to my pc and wont be able to put it on my laptop also.

Thanks

PS sorry if this is in the wrong section

Mensajes Sat 13 Sep 08 @ 6:05 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You are licensed to install it on two PCs IIRC :)

Mensajes Sat 13 Sep 08 @ 6:56 am
Thanks for the quick response SBDJ

Mensajes Sat 13 Sep 08 @ 2:17 pm
good question i was also wondering this but since now i know it's good information to know

Mensajes Sat 13 Sep 08 @ 3:43 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Just to add if u have the pro version u can install up to 2 system but if u have the home/limited/djc edition, u can only install to one system.

Mensajes Sat 13 Sep 08 @ 4:53 pm
Thanks for the help, but im still wondering, does it matter if i get electronic delivery or postal delvery in order to put it onto both my PC and Laptop ?

If i get electronic will i be able to download the Pro version on both my PC and Laptop

Mensajes Sat 13 Sep 08 @ 10:10 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yes u can.

Mensajes Sun 14 Sep 08 @ 6:45 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)