Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: BPM in songs keep changing for no reason

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello Everyone... I would appreciate all your help.....I have serato Timecoded vynils with the serato sound card and Im using virtual DJ 5.0 vesion with it. It works great, but i have a little problem. when i play the serato timecoded vynils, VDJ seem to know the BPM of the song for like a couple of seconds and then it changes by itself. It seems that VDJ doesnt know or guess what the BPM is after a couple of seconds. For example. If Im playing a song that I know it is 130 BPM and it should stay like that until the song ends, VDJ reconizes the BPM for like a couple of seconds and then it keeps guessing from 129, 130, 131, 129.5,128, 128.7 and so on while the song is playing. The BPM changes for no reasonthe by itself and this only happens when i play the timecoded vynils.This makes it very difficult to mix because while one song is 130 the other one is 129 and then changes to 130 again and then changes to 131 or it changes back to 129 again and i dont even do anything to the pitch....it does it by itself. I tried to change the settings but it didn't work. However, When i changed the sound settings to absolute in the timecoded settings the BPM stayed still and never changed by itself unless i moved the pitch, thats how is suppose to be, but the only problem with it is that i cant control the songs or anything else. it wont let me play more than one song ....can you please help me out.... thank you so much.....

Mensajes Mon 15 Sep 08 @ 11:31 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

In the Timecode config, there is a option called Pitch sensitivity, by default I think it's set to 500. By raising it to 1000 say, it should stop the BPM fluctuating.

Mensajes Tue 16 Sep 08 @ 9:12 am
djpr1PRO InfinityMember since 2008
Follow what Jimmy said and you'll be fine.

Mensajes Tue 16 Sep 08 @ 10:14 am

In the Timecode config, there is a option called Pitch sensitivity, by default I think it's set to 500. By raising it to 1000 say, it should stop the BPM fluctuating.

Thank you so much for all your help, but when i increased the pitch sensitivity. It didnt do anything. What i did is I used the serato software and I synchronize the sound card with it so it can be a perfect circle when the TCV were playing. After I did this It was working fine....Thank you so much and I appreciate all your help......

Mensajes Tue 30 Sep 08 @ 3:23 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)