Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: Midi Skin

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Mensajes Sun 21 Sep 08 @ 8:19 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Pls look at my blog.

Regards;)

Mensajes Sun 21 Sep 08 @ 8:36 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
nksouljah wrote :
i was wondering if its possible to get this "Midi" Skin as a zip file for Mac.

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/4190/MIDI.html

will there be a version with 1280x800 solution?

bigup!

Thanks, for the little difference in the size 768--->800 just click the maximize button

Mensajes Sun 21 Sep 08 @ 10:56 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Now available also for MAC ;)

Mensajes Mon 22 Sep 08 @ 1:41 am
wicked :)

thanks a lot i really like this skin
it looks a little like serato itch ;)

is there a hidden maximize button or do you mean the fullscreen button?
in fullscreen mode i still can a part of my desktop in the background

Mensajes Mon 22 Sep 08 @ 4:19 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Maximize skin function of VDJ can't work 1280x768 to 1280x800 pixel, a down zone of the desktop can't be hidden.

A possible solution to resize @ 1280x800 is with JeremK tool but it work only on PC.

Mensajes Mon 22 Sep 08 @ 4:29 am
Ah right, i guess since this is a bottom designed skin that possibilty was not an option, had the browser been on the bottom section the maximize button would work. I know a user had done that before on another skin i did.

The issue i had on a different skin was that the section right below the broswer was used in a pannel, so if i wanted to extend it to 800 i then would have to move and recode the pannels, i felt it was not worth all that for 32 addition lines, but that is from a guy who likes his taskbar ;) MIDI is a little different since it has a upper browser section.

Mensajes Mon 22 Sep 08 @ 1:12 pm
X1LoVeRPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
I like this skin :o)
but why do you split the wave forms ? Is it possible to change it to like the default wave forms?
Or is ist possible to remove the wave display in the bottom line?

[Well when i got the idea for the skin i decided that some times when i am scratching i cant clearly see the cue points on the screen, so basically the splits provide a clear view of each track. However the reason i was drawn to VDj in the 1st place was the overlapping waves and the ability to beatmatch without listening so i wanted to have the "normal" view but only to verify the mix, you dont really need to see the entire wave like in default skins. ]

Mensajes Sun 16 Nov 08 @ 2:13 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
X1LoVeR wrote :
I like this skin :o)

I like the skin too, but I would like to see the Waveform, spinners and info at the top and the broswer in the "normal" positons.

I've tried to do it myself but it all went tits up :(

Mensajes Sun 16 Nov 08 @ 5:16 pm
Well when i got the idea for the skin i decided that some times when i am scratching i cant clearly see the cue points on the screen, so basically the splits provide a clear view of each track. However the reason i was drawn to VDj in the 1st place was the overlapping waves and the ability to beatmatch without listening so i wanted to have the "normal" view but only to verify the mix, you dont really need to see the entire wave like in default skins.

Would anyone care for a skin update??/ i could add keys and camalot displays and anything other suggestions as long as we keep it minimal and not ruin the layout. ;)

Mensajes Sun 16 Nov 08 @ 8:44 pm
listen2 wrote :

Would anyone care for a skin update??/ i could add keys and camalot displays and anything other suggestions as long as we keep it minimal and not ruin the layout. ;)

Yes I would mate, and may be move a couple things around, but keep it minimal.

Mensajes Tue 18 Nov 08 @ 9:59 am
I can just remove the split waves from the bottom without having to shift all the other things around. Sort of a ghetto solution but it would do the trick. I then can get to shift everything down. I wonder if Jerm's skin resizer can simplify that?

Mensajes Fri 21 Nov 08 @ 8:35 am

Sounds good listen2

Mensajes Fri 21 Nov 08 @ 9:22 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)