Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: problem with hercules rmx

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

lazy90Home userMember since 2008
i got a problem with the hercules rmx the sound works but ! the mixer doesnt work if the crosfader is @ the right chanel you'll just hear the other chanel still playing :S ....i dont know if its a hardware problem but my drivers are al updated .....

Mensajes Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 4:42 pm
use the WDM instead of ASIO, Check your RMX console settings, Put the VDJ Performance tab at the same rate with the RMx console settings, and Buy the Full Version 5.2.1. GOOD LUCK.

Mensajes Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 11:35 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
try this see if it helps, as i say in the vid it may help you, but not everyone's situation...

Mensajes Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 7:41 am
it didnt work i still have the same problem but if i use the normal vdj it says that there's a asio driver fault

Mensajes Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 8:58 am
also the volume buttons doest work @ all and i got to set the cue set to get sound of the deck
even if the cross fader is @ the other side so :S

Mensajes Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 9:00 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
you got the latest djc edition 5.2.1, switch asio to wdm in your rmx pop up window

Mensajes Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 9:43 am
junejPRO InfinityMember since 2006
a\FASDGFSDGADFGASDGF

Mensajes Wed 10 Dec 08 @ 9:42 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
It looks like your are using the Pro version, so make sure your have the latest update (5.2.1), available from the Download section

First, let's start with the configuration of the Rmx:

- Leave the setting to WDM for now
- Connect your main speakers to output 1/2 at the back of the console, and your headphone to the appropriate output

Launch Virtual DJ, then go to the Sound Setup, and configure as follow:

- Input : None

- Output(s): Headphone

-Soundcard: DJ Console RMX

If you check the box "Apply Eq on Input", you will notice that the Rmx Control Panel switched to ASIO. This is perfectly normal.

At the bottom, you'll also notice a menu that allow you to configure the output channels. Leave it to default "Master Chan1/2 /headphone Chan3/4"

Now, when moving the Crossfader between the two decks should give you a balance of the two songs on your Main speakers 1/2.

For headphone, press the CUE SELECT button for the specific deck you want to hear. You can also use the MON SELECT knob to blend in the Main output to your headphone.

Mensajes Wed 10 Dec 08 @ 12:51 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)