Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Sony Viao

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

just wondering if anyone uses this type of computer thinking about buying it was wondering how virtual dj runs on it

Mensajes Sun 28 Sep 08 @ 5:08 pm
FotobroPRO InfinityMember since 2018
I'm using a Sony VGN-N250E laptop and not had any issues. The issues I had were with Vista a little after vista was coming standard on computers and VDJ.
My only regret is not spending the extra money to get a better video card for video in a higher qualty machine. I love sony machines and think they are about the closest thing to a mac in the PC world you can get.

For what I'm doing it is doing great.

Mensajes Sun 28 Sep 08 @ 8:24 pm
There are both low spec and high spec laptops in the Vaio range. Although Sony machines are generally very good, just like any other I would avoid the cheap low spec models. I have a mid range Vaio and it runs VDJ with the DN-HC4500 very well.

I am running XP though ..... just personal preference there!

Mensajes Mon 29 Sep 08 @ 6:45 am
cool u said that i should get one with a higher quality video card just for the virtual dj program or a higher video card if i want to video mix....i was looking at them at best buy ill take into account now the video card

Mensajes Mon 29 Sep 08 @ 5:56 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)