Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Time Code Set Up Issues

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello,
I recently purchased the virtual vinyl bundle that comes with the software, time code Cd's, time code vinyl, and usb connection box.
I set everything up as specified in the direction card that came with the software but each time I try to run a time code set up I get an error message stating:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No time code signal found
Please play a time code vinyl and try again
If its still not working check your cables and your sound card.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I know the sound card works and I know my mixer and turntables work on analog playback (hooked right into an amp)
I have checked the cables and am absolutely certain that they are connected as shown on the diagram.

I am using a Beringer DDM4000
The connections are good
The turn tables are grounded.
The mixer is set to phono at the input.
I have these selected"
INPUTS - Time code
OUTPUTS - Three line mixer
Sound Card - Virtual Vinyl

I searched on the forum about for time code issues and tried them all with no success

One observation I have is the spinning blue and red pads on screen move when I turn the turntables on with the time code record. Once I turn them off the on screen pads stop and then just wobble. So it seems to me that the softwares sees something but can't make it out.
Any assistance is appreciated, this product seems to cover everything I would like it to do if I could get it to work.

Thank You
Chris

Mensajes Sat 11 Oct 08 @ 4:24 pm
i have exactly the same problem!! im using a numark dm 950 mixer; numark T1610 turntables with virtual vinyl pack. ive installed everything correctly, checked my wire connection and it was good as gold..but as soon as i press the auto config button, a message appears that says " not timecode found" and have my wires and cables checked..ive done everything i know about computers but to no avail..PLEASE SOMEONE HELP US!!!! im really frustrated about this issue and i hope that someone will be able to help us with this problem..

my computer specs are:

windos vista home premium
service pack 1
intel pentium dual cpu e2180 @ 2.00ghz
memory ram: 2.00 gb
system type: 32 bit OS

thanks glenn_rt

Mensajes Sun 12 Oct 08 @ 11:08 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Have both of u downloaded v5.2.1?

Mensajes Mon 13 Oct 08 @ 6:01 am
yeah, i already did. but nothing happened. is there any other way i can do so that the vv box can detect the timecoded vinyls?

Mensajes Mon 13 Oct 08 @ 6:19 pm
froggyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello, when I do not have detection (the CPU is high surroundings 50%), I stop virtualvinyl and disconnect and to replug the interface usb and start again virtualvinyl and I do not have any more a problem. (detection the 100% CPU return to normal)

That functions for me!

video link

sorry for my english i use translator.

DJnicod

Mensajes Tue 14 Oct 08 @ 1:22 pm
is the setup similar when u replace the virtualvinyl interface with the hercules rmx?

Mensajes Thu 30 Oct 08 @ 1:29 pm
xonorPRO InfinityMember since 2005
farhanashraf wrote :
is the setup similar when u replace the virtualvinyl interface with the hercules rmx?

This is the first you need to do LINK.

The next step it's to config the TCVs and an easier way is click on "autoconfig" in the TCVs config page.

Mensajes Thu 30 Oct 08 @ 8:10 pm
I'm having the same exact problem with my new dell inspiron 1525 laptop. it has more than the minimum requirements and has vista home premium 32bit os. no matter what i do, it will not read the vinyls and give me any quality as far tc signal. please virtual dj experts, help us we paid a lot of money for this bundle and it appears to be a paper weight at the time for some of us.

Mensajes Fri 14 Nov 08 @ 9:31 pm
Make sure the VV soundcard is plugged in BEFORE you start up your computer.

Mensajes Sat 15 Nov 08 @ 5:29 pm
Alright guys, for those of us that are running vista on a relative new system(laptop). the fix mention above by froggy really works. i was having the same message displayed as you guys. vista do not like the external power supply running when initializing the box. simply unplug it, let the usb power it up so it can restart the box also. launch the program, see if the timecoded vinyls have a strong signal. if not, close the program, unplug the vv box for about 10 seconds, then replug and let usb power it back up for about 5 seconds. finally, launch numark cue. you should immediately see that the cpu meter is at a relative normal reading even before you go to the sound setup tab to check you timecode signal. After that, u can then replug the external power adapter back in if you feel the usb power may cause the box to lag on you during a performance. But if that don't work for you, try other plug and unplug methods that might work for you. I tried it over and over to make sure that this method was reliable because i don't want to get caught with my pants down when its time to perform for my audience. sorry for the long post. holla back if it work for you guys and so our other members can enjoy a rock solid program like the rest of us...woooooo!!!
damn i'm happy:)

Mensajes Mon 17 Nov 08 @ 8:33 pm
djrcon1PRO InfinityMember since 2008
That is SO CRAZY! That worked. I was having the same problem. I unplugged that sound card, then I plugged it in without the power cable plugged in, so it was just being powered by the USB and it worked perfectly. What is that about? Now the only problem I'm having is that I can't get the scratching to work at best quality. I had to put it down to fastest for it to work right. Anyone got any suggestions to get mine running at best quality?

Mensajes Fri 02 Jan 09 @ 7:22 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)