Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: skipping

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

When i'm using virtual dj and i try to browse directories in the playlist on my usb external drive, it stutters.
My laptop is a celeron 1.8 ghz with 2 gigs of ram running vista, i've considered downgrading it to windows xp.
I'm using two usb soundcards each with 2 in and two outs.
tonight i removed the usb cards, enabled the onboard sound and was just messing with around and not seeing these problems.
Should i buy the maya 4 by 4? downgrade to xp?

Mensajes Sun 26 Oct 08 @ 12:45 am
wanted to mention this only happens when i have both my usb soundcards plugged in. if i go in and enable onboard sound and remove the cards i don't have the skipping which clearly points to the cards (maybe usb bandwith?) but anyway i'm considering the maya 44 usb card but don't want to waste my money and have the same problems.

Mensajes Mon 27 Oct 08 @ 2:28 pm
I would guess the cards are trying to compete with each other givin u issues, in vdj options set your performance slider to the left (fastest) set latency to Auto and if Safe mode is unchecked check it if it is checked already try unchecking it.

Mensajes Mon 27 Oct 08 @ 2:43 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)