Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Virtual DJ Froze

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJ TKOPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I bought the Hercules RMX months ago and have been using the Limited Edition for gigs with no problems whatsoever. Today I bought and upgraded to the Full Edition. I have a gig in 2 weeks and wanted to prepare some of my sets and also test out the upgraded software. After 15 minutes of playing, the software completely froze. I had to Ctrl+Alt+Del to end the program. If anyone could help it would be appreciated, I want to know what is the problem, how it can be prevented or if my settings are wrong. I can not afford this same problem to occur in a middle of a gig. Please help!!

Regards, DJ TKO

Mensajes Sun 26 Oct 08 @ 4:48 pm
Hi all,

I am not sure if this is the correct crash report, but I am posting it. Maybe it could give a few more answers as to what happened.

Crash ID=0046df39 (date=807191626, version=5.0.7-DJConsole, build=507, thread=Main, dump=8b484c8b, excode=c0000005 (0,4c))

Mensajes Sun 26 Oct 08 @ 4:51 pm
Hi, if nobody replies within a few days, maybe start a new topic with the words crashguard report in the title so that the developers notice it. Hope you get your problem sorted.

Also, what exactly were you doing when the crash happened? Loading a song, using any effects, clicking any buttons, etc?

Mensajes Sun 26 Oct 08 @ 5:16 pm
A similar problem just occurred again, while the song was playing froze and then picked up again and continued playing the song. For the first problem/crash I was merely just using one of the preloaded effects while both decks were playing.

Mensajes Sun 26 Oct 08 @ 5:23 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)