Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Timecode vinyl and hercules mk2 console

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

arfurHome userMember since 2007
Hi all,

I'm considering getting timecoded vinyl, as I've just got some new decks. Up till now I've been using a laptop with hercules mk2 console.

Question: Does the Hercules mk2 work automatically with timecoded vinyl, or do I need to buy a VirtualVinyl box to go inbetween the decks and hercules console?

Thanks in advance

Mensajes Mon 27 Oct 08 @ 11:28 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi arfur, u can just use timecodes and there no need for numark box or other soundcard as u have the mk2;)

But u may wish to upgrade to pro as the limited edition u using will be limited for timecodes usage.

Regards;)

Mensajes Mon 27 Oct 08 @ 12:00 pm
Excellent, thanks.

do you know what the limitations are in the DJconsole version as far as timecoded vinyl is concerned?

Also, does anyone know how long postage from the states takes after I oder? I am in the UK.

Mensajes Wed 29 Oct 08 @ 7:11 am
Hi arfur, the limitation is only the length of the timescode permits in the DJC edition. When u upgrade to VDJ Pro, the time is limitless;)

I think it won't be long as i did recall that it also were ship from uk itself i suppose. Also u can also get the numark vinyls too at ur local dj store as it is the same with the VDJ vinyls if that help;)

Mensajes Thu 30 Oct 08 @ 12:40 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
spinnaJ wrote :

I think it won't be long as i did recall that it also were ship from uk itself

Yep. you're right spinnaJ.

From Kent to be more precise.

Mensajes Thu 30 Oct 08 @ 12:48 pm
From Kent???? I live in Kent.

Mmmm, It's now 5 days since I ordered, still no sign of them.

I paid over £15 for delivery. Royal Mail's Special Delivery costs £8 for garanteed next day delivery!

Mensajes Sun 02 Nov 08 @ 9:20 am
Day 8 and counting....

Anyone know who I can contact and find out the status of my order?

Mensajes Wed 05 Nov 08 @ 3:03 am
Is there anyone who works at Virtual DJ that can actually point me in the right direction of someone to enquire about my order?

Getting desperate now.

Mensajes Wed 05 Nov 08 @ 6:41 pm
Hi arfur, it be best to contact support for this. also if im not wrong u have a tracking number for this right.. U can check the status there.

Mensajes Thu 06 Nov 08 @ 12:48 am
13 days and no delivery.

Order status says the same thing it did 13 days ago when I paid - ""Order is being prepared and will be shipped shortly".

On the BUY page it says buying is "easy, fast and secure". Like Hell it is....

The most annoying thing is that I've left multiple support tickets and not had a single enquiry answered. I contacted the company responsible for Atomix's online ordering payment system, and asked for my money back. No reply from them either. Purchase was through paypal, so I've opened a dispute, and if they hear nothing from the companies involved for 20 days, they'll refund my money.

All this is rather disappointing, and totally infuriating. I should have gone down the shop and bought Numark timecoded vinyl instead, had only I known at the time that it was compatible.

This is not they way to run a business - to piss off the people that spend their hard earned money in your store by not delivering them and ignoring them, and you won't find me buying anything here again.

I hope anyone contemplating buying anything online here reads this too.

Mensajes Mon 10 Nov 08 @ 2:27 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)