Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Dell Studio Problems

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DaisyDBPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hello,

I've been searching the forum for fixes for my Dell Studio 1535 and I've tried installing the new drivers and changing the settings but still the sound on playback crackles and pops. Does anyone have anything new? I've only used VDJ Pro on my Studio so I am really disappointed as I can tell how good it should be but the sound is really letting me down. I've got to play out in 3 weeks and I was really looking forward to getting to grips with this software as a change to my vinyl & cd's.

Any help appreciated.

Daisy

Mensajes Mon 27 Oct 08 @ 3:57 pm

Mensajes Mon 27 Oct 08 @ 6:33 pm

Mensajes Mon 27 Oct 08 @ 6:41 pm
djchris73 wrote :
Right now, DJsoulman (In the UK as a matter of fact) is getting his looked at by Dell. News about the Studio laptops audio issues is imminent...

Pfffttt!!!!!........... should have got mine back yesterday. Waited for courier delivery for 10 hours and nothing turned up, I'm furious at having to waste a day sitting around waiting for nothing. I WILL be on the phone after 9am and blasting someone!!! Depending on the conversation I may just ask for a refund!!!!! :-(

Mensajes Tue 28 Oct 08 @ 3:04 am
Question is the Dell Studio similar or in the same family as the XPS M1530 ? Is your problem have any resemblance to my recent qustion?

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/98892/PC_Version_Technical_Support/Version_v5_2_1_X-Fi_Vista_Sound__help_Please.html?search=clay&page=1

I am still looking for answers right now I am trying the following

I have been mixing for 10 minutes now and the Audio is holding up basically I just turned everything waay down or off

One a sidenote I was using CUE Remix by Coive v1.6 although I have never heard of a Skin causing an Audio problem 1440 x900

20 minutes and countin..........

Mensajes Sun 02 Nov 08 @ 5:57 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)