Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: HERCULES RMX

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

HI... I just bought this laptop so I don't think it's my processor (Centrino 2 + 3GB RAM) and it's running on full perfomance(not power saver or anything like that).
The only issue I have is my Hercules RMX... out of nothing it stops working and then I need to unplug the USB port and re-load virtual dj again in order for it to work... I always have a back-up(cd player) but this gets pretty annoying having to reload evrything... I also have the latest driver on my hercules RMX and using vdj 5.2 ... any suggestions??? thank you very much

Mensajes Sat 01 Nov 08 @ 7:14 pm
Hi musicnova,

It looks like if the electric power is cut on the USB bus.
1. Right-click My Computer, click Properties, click the Hardware tab, and then click Device Manager.
2. Double-click Universal Serial Bus controllers to expand it, right-click USB Root Hub, and then click Properties.
3. Click the Power Management tab.
4. Click to clear the check box "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power", and then click OK.

Mensajes Sun 02 Nov 08 @ 3:27 am
you're right all the usb root hubs that I have are checked... I have unchecked these and i'lll let you know if it works.. thank you

Mensajes Sun 02 Nov 08 @ 12:18 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)