Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: DEll XPS m1330 video works

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I frequent these boards to get help on Virtual DJ. I have been a user for over 4 years and love it!

My events are all video based and I have always been stuck buying PC's.

Finally, I tried out the Dell xps m1330 on the advice of yk23 and right of the box with making a couple of his suggestions in these boards it worked perfectly. I had no popping of the sound, the video transitions were flawless, no pausing when loading another song and the sound sounded great.

I am using the most recent version of Virtual DJ and my laptop consists of the following which was only $800! My rackmounts after all the add-ons cost well over $1,500. I can buy two of them and have one for backup if I need to now.

The laptop was bought off of Ebay for $1,000 and there is a promotion going on with live.com that you can get a $200 rebate after 60 days. Do a search online for ebay cashback. You will have to buy a Hum X or a 3 prong - 2 prong adapter to rid the white noise of Dells crappy power supplies!

Here are the specs of the laptop.

XPS M1330 Laptop: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T8300 (2.4GHz/800Mhz FSB/3MB cache)
Certified Refurbished
Dell 1505 Wireless-N
Sound Blaster Audigy ADVANCED HD Audio Software Edition
8X DVD +/- RW w/dbl layer write capability
4 GB DDR2 SDRAM 667MHz (2 DIMMs)
13.3 inch WXGA Slim and Light LED Display
Alpine White
Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium
128MB NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS
90W AC Adapter
Bluetooth Wireless Card 355
Integrated 2.0 Mega Pixel Web Camera
1 Yr Limited Hardware Warranty, In-Home Service
6 Cell Primary Battery
250 GB SATA Hard Drive (5400RPM)
Fingerprint Reader Touchpad

Mensajes Sun 02 Nov 08 @ 10:39 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)