Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: cue liscence

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey guys,

From what i understand Numark Cue comes with 2 liscences.

Can i buy more if i wish to put it on more than 2 computers? Or i need to buy the software all together again?

As well what happens if i install it on a 3rd computer? Does it lock out on one of the other 2? Or it just wont install? Any one know?

Thanks!

Mensajes Wed 05 Nov 08 @ 2:46 pm
Your license allows you to install Numark Cue on upto two computers providing they are for your own use.

If you need to install it on a 3rd computer, you will need to purchase another full license.

Please see the End User License Agreement: http://www.virtualdj.com/atomixproductions/disclaimer.html

You are granted one license to:
- install and use the Software on one computer.
- install and use the Software on a second computer, if this computer is normally used by the same person and the Software will not be used on both computers at the same time.
- make back-up copies of the Software for archival purposes.

This license does NOT allow you to:
- rent, lease, sell, lend, distribute, publish, bundle or sublicense the Software or any part of it.
- rent, lease, sell, lend or distribute hardware on which the Software is installed, unless specifically authorised by Atomix.
- electronically transfer the Software from one computer to another or over a network.
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form.
- modify the Software or create derivative works based upon the Software.

Mensajes Thu 06 Nov 08 @ 1:04 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)