Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: video effects

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I can't download video effects with my home edition of VDJ, is there something els I can use for video effects like stuff from winamp or windows meda player, is there some older stuff i could use in th clipbank. I tryed some mpeg but i realy like the lighing effect stuff.

Mensajes Thu 06 Nov 08 @ 3:53 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
You can use Sonique visuals used in Winamp for VDJ.

Mensajes Fri 07 Nov 08 @ 1:14 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
you can also use these here this is a link giving out by rune with the original clipbank, it still has some nice effects, there are currently 55 clips that you can use look back every so often to the site as they are constantly changing, go to the home page of the site to understand how they change.

i've made a tutorial that you may help you extend these clips if your not used to editng software here

Mensajes Sat 08 Nov 08 @ 4:49 am
thanks, Tayla your my kine of women and that is the best screen saver. i downloaded the snaps and made a mpeg for the clip bank with
windows movie maker that came with xp. but is there a way to make them move like the screen saver dose or like the soniques. sorry about being so late getting back to you, ben out of town.

Mensajes Wed 12 Nov 08 @ 9:55 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
dr voodoo wrote :
thanks, Tayla your my kine of women

LMAO!!!!

dr voodoo, Tayla is a guy, lol

Mensajes Wed 12 Nov 08 @ 11:03 am
my bad

Mensajes Wed 12 Nov 08 @ 11:45 am
Tayla sorry about that but in your tutorial you said you where a total slut, that my kind of woman

Mensajes Wed 12 Nov 08 @ 12:32 pm
lol.... well when you've had women throwing themselves at you you can't be nothing else, or is it coz i'm drop dead gorgeous, mind could be the size of my equipment.... lol, hehe

send me your email and we'll get something sorted for you

@ jimmy, who was that other guy looking for clips a few days ago, lost the post, think he was looking for new year clips, tell him to do the same....

Mensajes Thu 13 Nov 08 @ 5:52 am
You sure there's not something you should be telling us Tayla? ;o)

Mensajes Thu 13 Nov 08 @ 9:45 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
tayla wrote :

@ jimmy, who was that other guy looking for clips a few days ago, lost the post, think he was looking for new year clips, tell him to do the same....

The user's name is yk23 mate, the post is on the Plugin page. (sorry hi-jack voodoo)

Mensajes Thu 13 Nov 08 @ 9:49 am
the email is doctor@musicbyvoodoo.com i could use some svp files for the sonique and Tophouse i'm in new orleans about 100' from the house of blues not to much can supprise me.

Mensajes Thu 13 Nov 08 @ 1:10 pm
hi Dion, how you keeping...

Mensajes Thu 13 Nov 08 @ 1:30 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)