Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Visual Mixer

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Since its possible for vdj to playback the audio (with pitch control) of any music video i would like to see it having a visual mixer built into where we could music videos.
it would take mixing to the next level... i think

Mensajes Thu 03 Feb 05 @ 2:26 pm
Before we go to the "next level"........lets finish the audio side of vdj first!

Mensajes Sat 05 Feb 05 @ 9:22 am
hahah good idea but puting videos into memory uncompressed (as VDJ does with Mp3 etc) would take up far more memory than most computers have sepecialy with 2 or more decks. There are allready programs made for this anyway. programs for veejays as they call themselves search the internet and you will find lots of programs for this

Mensajes Thu 14 Apr 05 @ 2:49 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
This is a feature I'd like to see, but with a twist. I'd like to see it as a seperate program just for mixing video. So you ccould have Virtual Dj for audio, and virtual VJ for video, and yes the long awaited virtual kj for karaoke. In a perfect world that is...Listen up vdj team. Programs that only mix audio can only go so far for the needs of today's and tomorrows dj.

Mensajes Thu 14 Apr 05 @ 8:04 am
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Sounds good, but how about having a visualization mode if you dont own the music vids, like i've seen in some Magix programs, so that there is always a visualisation. or like in windows media player. i know i'm getting ahead of myself here, but how about having a split screen thing, where if you own two monitors (or a projector) having one only show the visualisations and the other for the vdj prog. that way the croud could check out the monitor seeing music vids/visualisations and the only the dj could see vdj?

As for the memory prob, windows media somehow make visualisations possible, so there must be a way and mebbe just have a off button to turn the feature off?

Mensajes Sun 24 Apr 05 @ 1:35 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I'm not really with you Cyderhouse.

If video mixing comes a day with VirtualDJ I hope we could be able to mix video and audio files with only one soft and window.

All-in-one is better I think.

Mensajes Sun 24 Apr 05 @ 2:49 pm
I think the best route foe V*J is to improve the audio engine first.

Then add in the extra components such as improved KJ and then VJ.
It would be nice if you could install all the elements seperately...the ones that you need/want to use, some people won't want karaoke eg.
But as it all comes together it should still act as one application.
I would like to see the Skin/Visual approach to VDJ changed to become more flexible.
Imagine the soft running as 19" RackWare...where you pick the panel you want to use on the screen and can save a profile for different uses. - EG you could eave out the Audio mixer panel in all profiles if you use ext. mixer...in profiles where you are KJ/VJ you could add a preview pannel.
I don;t necessarily want the 19" Panel approach, more like sticky panels which you can join together for optimal screen space...but each panel size must comply to a set of sizing rules like 19" rack.
Then in VDJ config for profiles you just pick the formats your profile will be able to play eg Audio, KJ, VJ that way only neccessary codec will be utilised so people only playing audiou don;t have to worry about PC Specs.

Mensajes Mon 25 Apr 05 @ 2:49 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)