Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Using two soundcards simultaneously on a macbook

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have a macbook 2.4GhZ with 2GB RAM, running Numark Cue 5.2.1. Trying to use headphones option with 2 sound cards (USB Audio and Built-In Audio). Whichever I choose for the master sounds great, while the one I choose for headphones sounds distorted and trebly. I\'ve tried swapping the USB/Built-In settings, saving the changes and restarting the mac/software but it doesn\'t make a difference. This is one of my fave features in the PC version but so far I can\'t get it to work on my mac. Please help!

Mensajes Sun 09 Nov 08 @ 4:26 pm
This sounds very familiar. I had terrible distortion 1 hour prior to a gig! After trying everything up until minutes before show time, I finally reset the software to the default settings - and that did it!? I have no idea what caused it? I was just glad I had a music, yet it was unfortunate having to reset all the preferences back. I was glad I had saved my custom shortcuts before hand.

Mensajes Sun 09 Nov 08 @ 10:29 pm
freedaddy: Thanks for your reply. Please confirm, what "default settings" did you wind up on to get 2 soundcards working on your macbook?

Mensajes Tue 11 Nov 08 @ 10:48 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you go into the Performance tab and change the settings - make sure you change the Latency drop-down back to AUTO.

Working fine at the Best Quality, Logitech USB Headset and Built-in Audio, MacBook Pro (NEW model/late 2008)

Mensajes Wed 12 Nov 08 @ 5:30 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003

Mensajes Wed 12 Nov 08 @ 9:36 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)