Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Scanning Files

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Just bought the Macbook Pro 15", and installed VDJ. I am a pro, when it comes to setting up VDJ on windows and have been very comfortable with that version. However, as I'm reading in the blogs and have been discovering on my own. There's seem to be some trouble with Mac and VDJ working together. Anywho, had two quick questions to post.

1. I can't seem to scan and save my music files on VDJ. I select the music folder I need scanned, select "Scan for BPM's" and when I re-open VDJ, they seem to have been never scanned. Any ideas?

2. I run Karaoke and music videos at my gigs and want to set up the Mac to the in-house video system which is all analog composite. What do I need to buy to send video signals from the Mini Displayport?

Any help is appreciated.

Satisfaction

Mensajes Mon 17 Nov 08 @ 11:48 pm

Mensajes Tue 18 Nov 08 @ 6:52 am
OK, I'll check out the info. I'll let you know what happens.

Thanks.

Mensajes Tue 18 Nov 08 @ 8:44 pm
Here's an update on my situation.

1.) Adjusted the permissions and files scanned ok.

2.) I bought the Mini Displayport to DVI cable and DVI to S-video/composite cable. Since the two DVI are different types they are not compatible. I found that out when I got home and when I went back to the store, turns out they don't exchange or refund apple products.

So now, I will try out this configuration. Mini Displayport to VGA and VGA to S-Video/Composite.

Wish me luck and thanks for all your help.

Mensajes Mon 24 Nov 08 @ 1:50 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)