Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Static Disruption

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello, I have pc for windows vista .
I have an Audio MP3 File that I've recieved and When I Simply Try & Drag This File Into Side (A) Or (B) It loads all well. Afterwords I press play and When the song begins I get Noisy Static Throu the entire song , All Other music files work fine, It's only this song that Gives off a static, I've tried changing Formats of the song and still it gives off the noise, I Can still here the Tune in the backround but very little almost to much to notice something is even playing in the back. And you might be wondering why I want this song to work on here, Due to being im currently producing A remix of the tune and need some loop samples from certain areas of it.

Any help would be so helpful, I'm not very bright with these Computer Problems so Hope someone could give a hand
thank you .

Mensajes Wed 19 Nov 08 @ 10:48 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
You can see in the properties of Mp3 file is it CBR or VBR (Constant Bit rate or Variable Bit rate). Which one it is? What quality? Does it play normally in Windows Media player or Winamp?

Mensajes Wed 19 Nov 08 @ 1:30 pm
You can see in the properties of Mp3 file is it CBR or VBR (Constant Bit rate or Variable Bit rate). Which one it is? What quality? Does it play normally in Windows Media player or Winamp?

I just looked into the properties and It says neither CBR or VBR in the genral or details section... :(
The :Type Of File Says : Wave Sound (.wav)
: It normally opens with windows Media Play
:Bitrate says : 2116 kbps
The rest is just name, Artist, folder path, date created, etc. ....

Mensajes Fri 21 Nov 08 @ 9:15 am
Does it play OK in Windows Media Player?

Mensajes Fri 21 Nov 08 @ 10:01 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
D.Edwards wrote :
The :Type Of File Says : Wave Sound (.wav)

Well obviously that is not an mp3 as you stated in the first post,
but a non compressed wav format.

You only hear static because the file is encoded with 24 bits,
Virtual DJ (all versions up to current 5.2) supports only 16 bit files.

Solution:

Use an audio editor to convert the file to 16 bit wav, or compress
it to an mp3 format.

Audacity audio editor is a free program for example.

Mensajes Fri 21 Nov 08 @ 10:23 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Well that's wav file, not mp3. It has no compression and should be loading faster then mp3 in VDJ. You can try to recode it using some program like Sound Forge or Nero wave editor and try it then.

Mensajes Fri 21 Nov 08 @ 10:24 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)