Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: karaoke files

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

wynnieHome userMember since 2008
I have several thousand karaoke tracks on an external hard drive but when I search for them, and I have added the folders to the database serach, only a few are shown. If I use PCDJ they are all there ??? I would rather carry on using virtual DJ as I like the skip intro / outro function and PCDJ doesnt have this.

Mensajes Wed 19 Nov 08 @ 6:17 pm
what format are they in? are they zip files ? check the codecs tab in setup window

Also: make sure you have karaoke turned on right side of search box (closest to playlist window)

Mensajes Thu 20 Nov 08 @ 8:30 am
wynnieHome userMember since 2008
The karaoke button you mentioned is ticked and a few do show when I search, in the config box and codex tab it says there is a zip decoder but I dont think thier zipped , how can you tell this ?

Mensajes Fri 21 Nov 08 @ 9:53 am
wynnie wrote :
The karaoke button you mentioned is ticked and a few do show when I search, in the config box and codex tab it says there is a zip decoder but I dont think thier zipped , how can you tell this ?

if you go to your karaoke folder your songs will either be in a zip form which is only one file or folder
or it will have the audio and cdg track which then show two of each song name.
i found when they r zipped they r better imo...when unzipped your music player (itunes ,media player will read them and you dont want to erase or rename the audio part like that ..could be dangerous to your karaoke gig

Mensajes Sat 22 Nov 08 @ 2:35 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)