- MIC LEVEL. Use this knob to adjust the output level of the microphone input. Turn the knob to the far left position to mute (turn off) the Microphone input.
- MIC TONE. Use this knob to adjust the tone of the microphone input channel.
- SESSION IN. Use this knob to adjust the level of the SESSION Input (connection at the rear panel)
- AUX LEVEL. Use this knob to adjust the Output level of the AUX Input. In VirtualDJ, the AUX Input has been assigned to the Sampler . Use this knob to adjust the Output level of the VirtualDJ Sampler to the Master Output.
- AUX FILTER. Apply a High/Low pass Filter to the AUX Input channel. In VirtualDJ, use this knob to apply a Filter to the Sampler .
- CUE-AUX. Use this button to send the AUX Input ( Sampler by default) to the Headphones channel for previewing.