MIXER & BROWSER
- CROSSFADER. Blends audio between the channels assigned to the left and right side of the crossfader.
- VOLUME. Adjust the Volume of each channel.
- SAMPLER VOLUME. Adjust the Volume of the Master Sampler Output.
- CUE. Press these buttons to send each channel/deck to the Headphones Output Channel (PFL)
- LOAD. Press these buttons to load the selected track from the Browser to left or right deck. Hold SHIFT down and then press one of these buttons to enable the Fader Start on a deck.
- EQ LOW. Adjust the Low (Bass) frequencies for each mixer channel.
- EQ MID. Adjust the Mid frequencies for each mixer channel.
- EQ HIGH. Adjust the High (Treble) frequencies for each mixer channel.
- GAIN. Adjust the Gain of each mixer channel.
- MASTER VOLUME. Adjust the level of the Master Output. Hardware operation - movement not visible on the VirtualDJ GUI
- HEAPHONES LEVEL. Adjust the Volume Output of the Headphones Channel.
- HEADPHONES MIXING. Adjust how the Channels and the Master Output blend at the Headphones Channel.
- BROWSE ENC. Scroll through files of folders. Push the encoder to set focus to the Songs List.
Hold SHIFT down and then use the encoder to set focus to the SideView and cycle through the available views (Automix, Sidelist, Sampler, Karaoke, Clones) Hold SHIFT down and then push the encoder to open/close the Sideview.
- BACK. Press this button to set focus to the Folders List. If focus is on the Folders List, use this button to open/close subfolders.
Hold SHIFT down and then use this button to set focus to the previous Browser Window (Folders List, Songs List and Sideview).