Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: VirtualDJ Remote v.8 - for iOS and Android - Page: 5

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Mensajes Thu 11 Jun 15 @ 4:24 pm
xgl_dj wrote :
An official video of the product in action would be helpful.

+1 on this

I have seen a few posts on how to set up networks but I guess I'm to dumb to understand how to do this. I have my iPhone connected 90% of the time for internet when I need to use CU. I could probably unplug it and switch it back on when I need it but I still can't figure out how to set it up so it works. The problem I am having is when I have my laptop tethering off my phone for internet I can not even change screens or do anything. At home it works just fine running off wifi from the same router. I would like the ability to be talking to the Bride and Groom with my Mic in hand, press play on their entrance song, and intro them in. Not a big deal really but I can't seem to actually use this in a gig situation only at home when I don't need it.

Mensajes Thu 11 Jun 15 @ 6:04 pm
DJWrenocide wrote :
xgl_dj wrote :
An official video of the product in action would be helpful.

+1 on this

I have seen a few posts on how to set up networks but I guess I'm to dumb to understand how to do this. I have my iPhone connected 90% of the time for internet when I need to use CU. I could probably unplug it and switch it back on when I need it but I still can't figure out how to set it up so it works. The problem I am having is when I have my laptop tethering off my phone for internet I can not even change screens or do anything. At home it works just fine running off wifi from the same router. I would like the ability to be talking to the Bride and Groom with my Mic in hand, press play on their entrance song, and intro them in. Not a big deal really but I can't seem to actually use this in a gig situation only at home when I don't need it.

Ok I just checked everything with the Ad-Hoc network I did set up and it works with the remote. Need to try it at a gig but not having the volume hinders this idea a bit. Is there a way to use this Ad-Hoc to have my computer using my phone for Internet still? I am listening to a local radio station off their app and could still use the remote, but trying to bring up Internet Explorer and it didn't have a connection. Am I asking too much?

Mensajes Thu 11 Jun 15 @ 7:22 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Set your phone up as a hotspot and connect to your phones wifi spot.
I have not tested it to see if it allows connection that way. I use a hotspot instead of my phone.

They switched the gain for volume faders in the newest release of the default skin.

Mensajes Thu 11 Jun 15 @ 11:02 pm
A few things about the Android version.

1 - It doesn't want to auto connect, and when you put in the ip address manually if it disconnects the port number changes making it difficult to reconnect
2 - What resolution are the skins for, they look pretty pixelated on my tablet at 2560x1440
3 - In the library the links to history, playlists etc. don't work
4 - Info displayed about the tracks is very basic. no time, comment etc.

Mensajes Sat 13 Jun 15 @ 6:07 am
carlosAlR wrote :
view and edit option in the automix please

Carlos

+1 for this... I would love to walk through the room and take requests from the guests, but I'd have to be able to add those requests to the automix list of course...

Mensajes Sat 13 Jun 15 @ 6:19 am
yourlive wrote :
carlosAlR wrote :

Carlos

+1 for this... I would love to walk through the room and take requests from the guests, but I'd have to be able to add those requests to the automix list of course...

Well, now that you put it this way, then yes, it does make sense.
So ok we will add this.

Mensajes Sat 13 Jun 15 @ 12:37 pm
Quick question, first use, I'm at a gig, so can't read everything.

Can I access the side list?

Mensajes Sat 13 Jun 15 @ 2:56 pm
Quick question;
Using an iPhone 4s with an AD-Hoc network, how far from the laptop can you get while maintaining a useable connection?

Mensajes Sun 14 Jun 15 @ 3:08 am
sclavel wrote :
yourlive wrote :
carlosAlR wrote :

Carlos

Well, now that you put it this way, then yes, it does make sense.
So ok we will add this.

Thanks Stephane, I love it when a company actually listens to its customers (and especially when it's CEO comments on the support forums himself). Great job!

Mensajes Sun 14 Jun 15 @ 5:38 am
Works really nice even on my old 4th gen ipod touch

thanks for the update guys

Mensajes Sun 14 Jun 15 @ 8:02 am
Sidelist and Automix list addition would make it perfection.

I would think that many work from the sidelist, and not having it is a handicap, it if was there, it would be fantastic, and I could happily hide the laptop away under the booth out of sight.

Mensajes Sun 14 Jun 15 @ 2:48 pm
Personally, I just put the songs I want to play later in the automix list. As long as I don't click the automix button, it's just a sidelist as well wright?

Mensajes Sun 14 Jun 15 @ 3:08 pm
It's not working for me on a 1st gen iPad (5.1.1). it just flash for a sec then back to home screen any help thanks

Mensajes Sun 14 Jun 15 @ 5:50 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
yourlive wrote :
Personally, I just put the songs I want to play later in the automix list. As long as I don't click the automix button, it's just a sidelist as well wright?

It works like the sidelist. In addition to automix, you can also save the list to a playlist.

wmorgan12 wrote :
It's not working for me on a 1st gen iPad (5.1.1). it just flash for a sec then back to home screen any help thanks

Older iOS devices are not working at this time. It was reported and is being looked at last I heard.

Mensajes Sun 14 Jun 15 @ 7:35 pm
thanks for the reply no prob its about time i upgraded anyway

Mensajes Mon 15 Jun 15 @ 2:29 am
I would really like to know if the android version is worth paying for I see there are still quite a few bugs they need to work out in it how is the lag? is there any at all I played a round with the OG remote for IOS and never really liked it is this worth the 9.99 in the play store the previous IOS version wasn't worth the money in my opinion

Mensajes Mon 15 Jun 15 @ 11:15 am
I have to say its worth every penny works for me now 100%

Mensajes Mon 15 Jun 15 @ 11:21 am
It's only 10 bucks, come on...... That's 1 day without lunch, go to any Wendy's or Burger King and you'll spend that much on lunch.

Stop being cheap....... It's worth it.

Mensajes Mon 15 Jun 15 @ 12:25 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
What bugs are you referring to?

Mensajes Mon 15 Jun 15 @ 1:49 pm
36%